+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
 
  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good one BC , we know it is you writing this .. LOSER
    Wrong Hans...you want to play the bonus round where the scores can really change! Want to see a big fat snitch slug? Look in the mirror then grow up!

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong Hans...you want to play the bonus round where the scores can really change! Want to see a big fat snitch slug? Look in the mirror then grow up!
    That was so awesome ! You really reversed it on the fella , stating “ Look in the mirror and grow up” !

    Way to go BC ! You are really standing up for yourself ! Again LOSER !

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about you p***ys stop worrying about what everyone else in your department does on their free time, and start worrying about handling your own business. It doesn’t matter what this guy does on the side. Does he handle his zone? When it hits the fan is he there? That is all that matters. You all are a bunch of snitch a** cops. You should be helping each other do your jobs and covering each others backs. You are quick to throw out names and quick to throw stones... but none of you will approach the person in question in person and have a one on one. If you have an issue with how a fellow officer handles his business, let him or her know. You all pretend to be worried about officer safety and this and that. But you find the time to come on a website and talk about it? I think it’s time for you all to have a squad outing and discuss this all Mano y Mano. But what do I know, I’m just a millennial.
    Hey rookie go back under your tree

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Going back to my tree

    Man, you got me. That one hurt...😔

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, you got me. That one hurt...😔
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B19-f9zAlvK/

    You have been “BANG”ed !

    I know you guys love me !

    Love

    BC

  7. #37
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B19-f9zAlvK/

    You have been “BANG”ed !

    I know you guys love me !

    Love

    BC
    If this guy had any smarts, he'll be hating his Instagram pics of himself in about 10 years.

  8. #38
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about you p***ys stop worrying about what everyone else in your department does on their free time, and start worrying about handling your own business. It doesn’t matter what this guy does on the side. Does he handle his zone? When it hits the fan is he there? That is all that matters. You all are a bunch of snitch a** cops. You should be helping each other do your jobs and covering each others backs. You are quick to throw out names and quick to throw stones... but none of you will approach the person in question in person and have a one on one. If you have an issue with how a fellow officer handles his business, let him or her know. You all pretend to be worried about officer safety and this and that. But you find the time to come on a website and talk about it? I think it’s time for you all to have a squad outing and discuss this all Mano y Mano. But what do I know, I’m just a millennial.
    U retards defending him have obviously never seen him in “action”. He does NOT handle his zone, he will NOT 94, he has to be called out by dispatch to do anything. Get your head out of the sand. Just because he’ll kiss your ass and play the nice young kid. He’s a shit cop and chances are you are too f*cking clown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •