Social media and secondary jobs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    He is definitely in love - with himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/bryancfitness/

How many policy violations can you spot? There is definitely something wrong with this child
    Ill bet you never once walked up to him and said a word,not a peep, crickets from you Mr. Chicken. Ill bet you are a lard a*s slob with the disgustingly dirt wrinkled uniform in the trashed out car. If he blurs out the patches what differs him from most of you other fools who post pictures from scenes and you sitting in the front seat of your car sending kisses to your boo or bae.

Unregistered
    He is definitely in love - with himself.
    You guys have Captains and Sgts posting pics in the SWAT truck enroute to an OP on social media. Thats a NO NO!
    You have a whole squad on afternoons posting some definite policy violation posts on social media and you guys are gonna knock a young officer who prides himself on how fit he is, sound like some jealous people. Y'all need to concentrate more on your work (you know what you get paid to do) and less of your foolish facebook and twitter posts. Start looking at the times some of this crap gets posted and you will see that its while people are working.

Unregistered
    Ok BC when was the last time you made a self initiated arrest? When was the last time you were 94 other than when directed?

Unregistered
    You guys have Captains and Sgts posting pics in the SWAT truck enroute to an OP on social media. Thats a NO NO!
    You have a whole squad on afternoons posting some definite policy violation posts on social media and you guys are gonna knock a young officer who prides himself on how fit he is, sound like some jealous people. Y'all need to concentrate more on your work (you know what you get paid to do) and less of your foolish facebook and twitter posts. Start looking at the times some of this crap gets posted and you will see that its while people are working.
    Stop worrying about this kid and worry about the stupid sh*t you are all posting on social media- it will cost you a million dollar pension!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe if Miramar paid more you wouldn’t have clowns working side gigs to make ends meet. With the public’s current perception on the police you have to be stupid to be posting pictures in uniform. Rookies will learn sooner or later

Social media and secondary jobs

I see the opposite, I think socail media causes people to become less politically correct, because theyre always saying racist and violent crap they wouldnt say in real life. Whats funny is when their employer sees it.

Unregistered
    That guy needs to put the camera down. I'm all about social media and posting the occasional selfie, but he takes it to another level! He's even dumb enough to take a pic in front of his mom's house (which I'm sure he's living at because he's driving a Corvette on MPD salary), which is a dead giveaway to criminals. Stop with the selfies and focus on doing your job! Sitting in the middle of the road to take a pic will make you a sitting duck in the day-and-age to anyone looking to target an LEO.

Unregistered
    That guy needs to put the camera down. I'm all about social media and posting the occasional selfie, but he takes it to another level! He's even dumb enough to take a pic in front of his mom's house (which I'm sure he's living at because he's driving a Corvette on MPD salary), which is a dead giveaway to criminals. Stop with the selfies and focus on doing your job! Sitting in the middle of the road to take a pic will make you a sitting duck in the day-and-age to anyone looking to target an LEO.
    Oh my god Ill bet you are a big fat slug and are jealous of this kid. Worry about you and you doing your job and shut the f*ck up!

Unregistered
    Seriously? Who are you to say anything about this guy? I gotta agree with the other person,what are you some fat lump? Are you his mommy or his daddy? Are you Mr. Officer Safety? Who are you to tell anyone anything? and no I dont believe you care about this guy, you are just jealous.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast