Tattoo Policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoo Policy

Unregistered
    Dont come here, I would rather not work with the immature, indecisive and arrogant millennial you have made yourself out to be. Go in the military, get some life experience and try again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about you let go of this whole tattoo thing altogether. No citizen wants some trailer trash tattooed thug showing up when they call law enforcement. Nobody wants some $cumbag looking like a member of a prison gang pulling them over. Nobody wants some garbage looking like a sexual predator coming into their house to feel re-victimized after a domestic violence incident. Come back to the light!!!
    I actually happen to agree with this. Maybe not so intensely, but I agree. Nobody wants to see that crap on a cop. Especially all these sleeved up ones. Looks so bad.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Dont come here, I would rather not work with the immature, indecisive and arrogant millennial you have made yourself out to be. Go in the military, get some life experience and try again.
    WTF did you forget to take your medication this morning? In what way was I immature, indecisive or arrogant? I asked a question about a policy and you went on some tangent about me being a thug, trailer trash, etc. GFYS

I actually happen to agree with this. Maybe not so intensely, but I agree. Nobody wants to see that crap on a cop. Especially all these sleeved up ones. Looks so bad.
    So are you saying that Cops or Deputies who have tattoos shouldn't be considered real Cops or Deputies? If someone out of the military had tattoos and joined you would not want him or her to back you up? If a father or mother had tattoos of their kids names youd find that unprofessional? If someone had the names of deceased relatives that would make you think they were a degenerate? That's kind of silly to say honestly. Some tattoos do go overboard I agree but the majority are how people want to express themselves. And I never said I was getting a full sleeve that's going overboard to me IMHO. A small tattoo on my wrist or somewhere on my arm doesn't make me a thug, trailer trash, etc as the other anon user said. I happen to be an educated black male whose father actually retired from NYPD and HCSO so I know not everyone there is an asshole like him. If he does actually work there and isn't just a troll with nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Hellothisthingon?; 06-21-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: I'm a terrible speller

Unregistered
    If you're a dude, just get a dolphin trampstamp and you'll be a Major in 3 years

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellothisthingon? View Post
    So are you saying that Cops or Deputies who have tattoos shouldn't be considered real Cops or Deputies? If someone out of the military had tattoos and joined you would not want him or her to back you up? If a father or mother had tattoos of their kids names youd find that unprofessional? If someone had the names of deceased relatives that would make you think they were a degenerate? That's kind of silly to say honestly. Some tattoos do go overboard I agree but the majority are how people want to express themselves. And I never said I was getting a full sleeve that's going overboard to me IMHO. A small tattoo on my wrist or somewhere on my arm doesn't make me a thug, trailer trash, etc as the other anon user said. I happen to be an educated black male whose father actually retired from NYPD and HCSO so I know not everyone there is an asshole like him. If he does actually work there and isn't just a troll with nothing better to do.
    Never said all that. Just looks bad. My opinion, but good job!

Never said all that. Just looks bad. My opinion, but good job!
    That is true, thank you

Unregistered
    How about get it somewhere that won’t be visible in uniform? Your get your tattoo and you won’t potentially harm a career. This should be common sense.

Unregistered
    How about get it somewhere that won’t be visible in uniform? Your get your tattoo and you won’t potentially harm a career. This should be common sense.
    Thats my point. Tatoo vs career? Really? These are my experiences with tattoo people. They seem to put image over other priorities. The tattoo self destructive tendency stigmas didn't come from nowhere and its been around a very kong time.

Unregistered
    This really is one of the dumbest policies ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12