Update on the RICO lawsuit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the matter Sunshine? Things not going the way you had hoped? Hahahaha
    Looks like the response you got sure killed you excitedly rubbing one out there huh Cupcake?

Unregistered
    In all seriousness, what’s going on with the law suit? I’m not involved, just curious.

Unregistered
    Attorney McGuire suffers yet another loss in Circuit Court in his suit against Pasco Sheriff's Office

On 6/18/19 Attorney McGuire had several motions thrown out of Circuit Court that he filed against the Sheriffs Office, not only did he lose again but the judge is considering making him pay cost to the Sheriff Office for his frivolous request.
    This lawyer actually contacted me through facebook because he thought i was friens with Deputy Carmack. He wanted a name of the Moon Lake lady and he couldn't ask because it was an IA investigation. He wanted me to ask her name. Of course I said I didn't know him like that. He got mad and made a post about Deputy Carmack and said if I got him the name of the woman he would remove the post. I reported it all immediatly to the sheriffs department. This lawyer is obsessed with Sheriff Nocco and will lie and blackmail to get his way. Horrible , he should be disbarred

Unregistered
    Trying to get publicity when no media will cover the lawsuit...right.
    I’ve read the suit and it’s pretty detailed with quite a bit of evidence to back up these claims.
    There’s former deputy’s with quite a few years under Pasco and one being one of the highest paid to be employed. The plaintiffs have over tripled in numbers since it began.
    We’ll see what comes to light.
    detailed?? It's a bunch of he said she said. Brought to you by disgruntled x employees. Show me any business the fired people don't talk crap. There is no proof in that suit. Why do you think hes pandering facebook for upset past employees ?
    He wants that number to be a class action because then we don't get to hear all the inconsist testimonies from his "whistle blowers"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap...lorida-sheriff

ha, ha, nocco can kiss any chance of re-election good-bye. His cronies and butt kissers will be getting their resumes ready soon.
    nocco will win again by a landslide . We love him in pasco

Unregistered
    nocco will win again by a landslide . We love him in pasco
    If anyone had any brains Ronald McDonald would beat him

Unregistered
    detailed?? It's a bunch of he said she said. Brought to you by disgruntled x employees. Show me any business the fired people don't talk crap. There is no proof in that suit. Why do you think hes pandering facebook for upset past employees ?
    He wants that number to be a class action because then we don't get to hear all the inconsist testimonies from his "whistle blowers"
    Awwwwww poor baby the corrupt crying its not fair

Unregistered

Anticlimactic

So after all the build up and trash talk about how the Sheriff is done and his commanders are going down... The lawsuit was dismissed before anyone stepped foot in a courtroom. Wow! That’s gotta sting a little. I wonder how much attorney fees are going to be for those foolish souls who felt they were mistreated for being inept. Good riddance. About a year later, McGuire and his Clearwater boys are back to square 1 while us in Pasco are looking forward to another unopposed election. Great job Sheriff!! By you running unopposed, again, it shows how the county citizens truly feel about you. It’s easy to never be worried when you’re doing the right thing. The future in Pasco continues to be very bright.

Unregistered
    So after all the build up and trash talk about how the Sheriff is done and his commanders are going down... The lawsuit was dismissed before anyone stepped foot in a courtroom. Wow! That’s gotta sting a little. I wonder how much attorney fees are going to be for those foolish souls who felt they were mistreated for being inept. Good riddance. About a year later, McGuire and his Clearwater boys are back to square 1 while us in Pasco are looking forward to another unopposed election. Great job Sheriff!! By you running unopposed, again, it shows how the county citizens truly feel about you. It’s easy to never be worried when you’re doing the right thing. The future in Pasco continues to be very bright.
    Is it me or is Pasco a black hole that no one with any brains wants any part of? Want proof of the collective brainpower of the denizens? Perhaps this might help

"while us in Pasco are looking forward to another unopposed election. Great job Sheriff!! By you running unopposed, again, it shows how the county citizens truly feel about you. It’s easy to never be worried when you’re doing the right thing. The future in Pasco continues to be very bright."

Like watching 20 clowns climb out of a rigged clown car. Hilarious.

Unregistered

Without prejudice

Actually, the Judge dismissed it without prejudice as it was only filed with the wrong statute. She made it very clear that the attorney can refile with the correct one and she’ll grant it to move forward. But nice try.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast