Update on the RICO lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It's going to be so much fun watching Nocco's political career disintegrate into dust. He has screwed over so many people but now it is his turn. The beauty of it all is that he did it to himself but thought he could get away with it. When this is all said and done Nocco will not be able to get elected as dog catcher in this state. Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS.

Unregistered
    Amen brother! Fake nocco and his cronies need to go! Documentation is everything ! Time for a new sheriff!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

The Real John F. McGuire Esquire. Reputable?

Unregistered
    I’m guessing he doesn’t handle women’s rights cases lol

Unregistered

Hahaha

This is the guy those goons chose to represent them in the frivolous suite. That explains everything. Good luck guys! You obviously chose an attorney with a track record a great decision making.

Unregistered

Happy Halloween

I sure hope nobody else left any risque Halloween photos out for the public to see. I know all of you are in white armor under the green, and never did anything like this. I have been to multiple parties with multiple S.O. peeps. Lol, maybe that's why I am not there anymore. Wrong party with the wrong people... hmmmm

Unregistered
    OMG... should we start posting photos of deputies?

Unregistered
    Risqué or just a special kind of stupid ?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

P.S. My Pro Abortion costume was better!

Those pics, just like everything else, are publicly posted on his FB page. The genius that went through all that trouble to post them here must think very highly of you all as he clearly thought he could pass these off as some scandalous photos that he took while peeping through our bedroom window. However, considering this is the best “dirt” he could come up with after looking through the last 7 years of someones life, I think it’s safe to say that he doesn’t work for Nocco. None the less.... I hope he enjoyed the pics!

Unregistered
    Wait until all of the deputy swinger party pics start showing up! LMAO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast