Update on the RICO lawsuit - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Relax John. We all know you can refile. The previous poster said you and your Clearwater boys are back to square one after a year. Obviously he knew you could refile too. I’m sure you got so red faced reading the post and forgot to read the entire thing. It doesn’t change the fact that you are a complete joke just like this frivolous lawsuit. Keep filing and wasting all the non-Clearwater plaintiffs money. We all know those are the only ones not on the hook for attorney fees when you lose. Poor *******s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Relax John. We all know you can refile. The previous poster said you and your Clearwater boys are back to square one after a year. Obviously he knew you could refile too. I’m sure you got so red faced reading the post and forgot to read the entire thing. It doesn’t change the fact that you are a complete joke just like this frivolous lawsuit. Keep filing and wasting all the non-Clearwater plaintiffs money. We all know those are the only ones not on the hook for attorney fees when you lose. Poor *******s.
    Sniff........sniff. Whats that I smell? Why it smells like fear

Unregistered
    This lawyer actually contacted me through facebook because he thought i was friens with Deputy Carmack. He wanted a name of the Moon Lake lady and he couldn't ask because it was an IA investigation. He wanted me to ask her name. Of course I said I didn't know him like that. He got mad and made a post about Deputy Carmack and said if I got him the name of the woman he would remove the post. I reported it all immediatly to the sheriffs department. This lawyer is obsessed with Sheriff Nocco and will lie and blackmail to get his way. Horrible , he should be disbarred
    Yeah Gina, we know.

Unregistered
    Yeah Gina, we know.
    Once upon a time is how all stories defending Pasco should start.

Unregistered

It's not over

When so many crimes are committed for so long mistakes are made. Those who really want to make a difference you know what you have to do.

Unregistered
    When so many crimes are committed for so long mistakes are made. Those who really want to make a difference you know what you have to do.
    What is your suggestion that those so disposed should do?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345