Update on the RICO lawsuit - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Not impressed

I just skimmed over the law suite. I couldn’t bear to read the entire thing. The one thing I will say is people would take it a lot more serious if just about everyone with a stripe wasn’t included. If it were just the command staff or certain members of the command staff it would provide more legitimacy. Instead, when you attack corporals and sergeants also, it just makes you look desperate. Another thing I noticed is everything seems to be “he said, she said” with very little to no evidence outside of circumstantial details. But maybe there’s more that I don’t know about. Also, one common denominator is all the plaintiffs have an inability to accept being held accountable. Even the former Captain was notorious for “looking after” his people when he should have been supervising. In the end it just caused us more work out here. All the former employees I’m aware of were fired or disciplined for good reason. I had high hopes when I started reading but other than the entertainment value, it was actually rather disappointing.

Unregistered

Not impressed

I just skimmed over the lawsuit. I couldn’t bear to read the entire thing. Other than the numerous grammatical errors it was actually kind of interesting. The one thing I will say though is people would take it a lot more serious if just about everyone with the stripe wasn’t included. If it were just the command staff or certain members of the command staff it would provide more legitimacy. Instead when you attack corporals and sergeants also, it just makes you look desperate. Another thing I noticed was everything seems to be “he said, she said“ with very little to no evidence outside some circumstantial details. But maybe there’s more that I don’t know about. Also, one common denominator is all the plaintiffs have the inability to except being held accountable. Even the former captain was notorious for “looking after“ his people when he should have been supervising. In the end it really just caused us to work more out here. All the former employees that I’m aware of were fired or discipline for good reason. I had high hopes when I started reading but other than the entertainment value it was actually rather disappointing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just skimmed over the lawsuit. I couldn’t bear to read the entire thing. Other than the numerous grammatical errors it was actually kind of interesting. The one thing I will say though is people would take it a lot more serious if just about everyone with the stripe wasn’t included. If it were just the command staff or certain members of the command staff it would provide more legitimacy. Instead when you attack corporals and sergeants also, it just makes you look desperate. Another thing I noticed was everything seems to be “he said, she said“ with very little to no evidence outside some circumstantial details. But maybe there’s more that I don’t know about. Also, one common denominator is all the plaintiffs have the inability to except being held accountable. Even the former captain was notorious for “looking after“ his people when he should have been supervising. In the end it really just caused us to work more out here. All the former employees that I’m aware of were fired or discipline for good reason. I had high hopes when I started reading but other than the entertainment value it was actually rather disappointing.
    If you really want to try disappointing try dealing with the incompetent clowns in the SO on a matter of importance.

Unregistered
    If you really want to try disappointing try dealing with the incompetent clowns in the SO on a matter of importance.
    All the clowns that were supervisors are the ones suing

Unregistered
    All the clowns that were supervisors are the ones suing
    Not hardly

Unregistered
    So..............what is the latest update?

Unregistered
    So..............what is the latest update?
    Silence = dead in the water!

Unregistered
    Does the little birdie need fed because it’s not smart enough to find it’s own food? What’s a matter? Not smart enough to look it up and understand what someone has to read to you?

Unregistered
    Does the little birdie need fed because it’s not smart enough to find it’s own food? What’s a matter? Not smart enough to look it up and understand what someone has to read to you?
    What's the matter Sunshine? Things not going the way you had hoped? Hahahaha

Unregistered
    What's the matter Sunshine? Things not going the way you had hoped? Hahahaha
    No not at all. You remain the joke of the Bay area and probably most of the state. Competence? Got any? Ethics? Got any? Results? Got any? Nope lol. Now chitbird how you like them apples? Your petty squabbles are absolutely hilarious and you dopes think youre getting somewhere. Just wasting the taxpayers money in the Great Green Deception. Enjoy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast