D4 Midnight Lt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D4 Midnight Lt

Unregistered

D4 Midnight Lt

Please tell me how someone ( shift commander) can call in a in progress call at his residence. Once patrol arrives lies his ass off and obstructs the investigation then goes 1015 the suspect ( daughter’s Boyfriend) himself the next morning, only to have it all swept under the rug. He gets a transfer to midnight no IA case.

Then a model employee Sgt makes a call to not x15 a misdemeanor suspect, on very weak PC, he also gets transferred to midnights but he catches a case.

I guess it pays to clean boats for the right people.

Unregistered
    WOW!!
    Adam does clean a mean boat

Unregistered
    Be careful you piss him off and he flex and rip those smmmedium shirts all over you.

Unregistered
    Well pays to suck ass, is this the same guy who shot the shit out of a car during an inspection ?
    He’s an idiot just like he’s other 11 year LT buddy FD,

Unregistered
    This is the same guy who was calling demanding on deputy deputies bring his DRUNKEN TEENAGE daughter home from Gasparilla Parade

Unregistered
    This guy has never done anything, he has been promoted well beyond his capabilities. Not surprised, this stayed quiet

Unregistered
    Simply an idiot. Guy has no idea what cops even do. He does wax the shit out of boats thou

Unregistered
    A or B shift. Both are moron posers. I feel bad for the deputies on the night shift with the triple tyrant bully narcissists running the show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A or B shift. Both are moron posers. I feel bad for the deputies on the night shift with the triple tyrant bully narcissists running the show.
    The same could be said for juliet B days

Unregistered
    Anybody know what he charges to detail a boat?? Need mine cleaned.
    As far as the boy wonder how does a guy who made it out of the academy by the skin of his teeth,
    make 100’s on every promotional exam. Hmmmm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast