FOP meeting was interesting to say the least - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wtf 07 that mofo!!!!! He don’t have nothing else here, take the FOP FROM THAT SCAMMER...... he already walking and giving order like he’s a LT.....THIS GUYS IS NOT LIKED BY ANYONE ...... be careful be seen with this guy
    Max
    Wait
    Till you see a hundred actives show up to have you removed you fat loser

Unregistered
    All the lies the Reyes stated during their campagn and failed promises.Now everyone sees the truth. The Reyes are endorsing GPS.The Real President Lugo would have stopped GPS.

Unregistered
    MAX CONTINUES TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ORTIZ... and stating can wait til FEDS 39 ORTIZ.... wow this guy is amazing.

Unregistered
    MAX CONTINUES TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ORTIZ... and stating can wait til FEDS 39 ORTIZ.... wow this guy is amazing.
    If you're going to dig a grave, dig two. Max be careful. Tic toc.

Unregistered

Trash talk

Surprise stacking of the meeting with vets that have no idea they are only invited to use their votes

Reyes bro’s have no clue what they are doing not emails or notices wortiz still controls the Union
    It's funny that you come here and talk trash. Joe Louguera made the motion for not having a audit. Tommy wanted the audit and a few actives and most of the retirees voted against an audit and the vender. The actives that originally wanted the audit should have been to the last FOP meeting in numbers to vote on the vender. The actives dropped the ball on this one, don't blame the Reyes brothers. Those are the facts.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Lugo are not that stupid to, not cover their azz, if a audit was called for. I'm not saying they took what they shouldn't have or accused of. I dislike both of them, so I'm not running to there defense. This crew we have in now.. WOW! Talk about drama queen. Now the GPS issue, Lugo wouldn't of stop it either. The vehicles are own by the city and as such they can pretty much do as they please. Every unit except the top 5 ranks should have GPS! FOP included.. Patrol is the unwanted step-child, no one wants but needs. It seem in the minds of staff and city hall, that all problems within the department are the result of the patrol division, Fu@king up or being fu@kup's. It seem all the focus is only on patrol, not other units. I wonder why that is? The chief should just hang up his uniform and go model, somewhere. Who every replaces him, from within will be just as bad and be city hall's new lap dog. In all my life, I've never met a person that takes pride in firing people. Our chief, is such a person. Sure most fired should have been BUT chief it was on your watch and you hold some responsibility. I guess accountability, stops at the Sgt's rank here???? Unless your disliked or on the out's with the F&F people. Backstabbing is at a all new record high here. So some unwanted advice to all. CYA!! No-one else will, your only as good as your last shift. Rarely, will another stick his neck out for you, over a honest mistake. Stats are a catch all, so don't do anything unwarranted to please your supervisor, cause if it turn sideways, your on your own.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Lugo are not that stupid to, not cover their azz, if a audit was called for. I'm not saying they took what they shouldn't have or accused of. I dislike both of them, so I'm not running to there defense. This crew we have in now.. WOW! Talk about drama queen. Now the GPS issue, Lugo wouldn't of stop it either. The vehicles are own by the city and as such they can pretty much do as they please. Every unit except the top 5 ranks should have GPS! FOP included.. Patrol is the unwanted step-child, no one wants but needs. It seem in the minds of staff and city hall, that all problems within the department are the result of the patrol division, Fu@king up or being fu@kup's. It seem all the focus is only on patrol, not other units. I wonder why that is? The chief should just hang up his uniform and go model, somewhere. Who every replaces him, from within will be just as bad and be city hall's new lap dog. In all my life, I've never met a person that takes pride in firing people. Our chief, is such a person. Sure most fired should have been BUT chief it was on your watch and you hold some responsibility. I guess accountability, stops at the Sgt's rank here???? Unless your disliked or on the out's with the F&F people. Backstabbing is at a all new record high here. So some unwanted advice to all. CYA!! No-one else will, your only as good as your last shift. Rarely, will another stick his neck out for you, over a honest mistake. Stats are a catch all, so don't do anything unwarranted to please your supervisor, cause if it turn sideways, your on your own.
    Lugo would’ve stopped it because Ortiz didn’t want it. It’s called power boys and girls. Three weeks after the elections they installed these things.
    They told Ortiz to mind his own business. He has and is making lots of money

Unregistered
    We want to thank Jack Perez for all your hard work and for bringing to light what maxipad did in the FOP, when max is remove from the FOP who will replace maxipad? Is pulido still doing an FOP Audit on the Reyes? I heard Pulido is going around saying he found a lot of stuff.

Unregistered
    Joaquin Perez and Eric Pulido thank you for bringing transparency back into the fop. What’s the status on your Fop audit on the Reyes, people are asking because they want to know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12