FOP meeting was interesting to say the least
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP meeting was interesting to say the least

For those that missed it, what an interesting meeting is was.

The FOP audit on Ortiz, Lugo and Company is a thing of the past. President Reyes admitted that all expenses under Ortiz’s regime were approved by trustees, the executive board and the general people at the meetings, and he has it in writing. Ortiz wearing a weird hat challenged and said he wanted all of his years audited. Apparently it was admitted that Max Valdes himself had signed off on the minutes for all the approvals.
    Ortiz was sipping on his favorite Starbucks drink, while Joe Longuera and Tommy Reyes battled if the members should decide on the audit. About 85% said no audit once the President said it was all approved before. Longuera of all people motioned no audit.

That’s not the best part. Max Valdes was reminded today that he has no friends in this place. Sgt Pulido and Officer Jack Perez (central guys) filed an official complain to expel Max from the FOP. No one has seen the complaint yet, but they both said they signed it and in the middle of the meeting, Sgt Pulido turned it in. Max Valdes was visibly upset. Boy he sweats a lot. His God Father Orlando Martinez and that retired Major were no where to be found. I’m looking forward to the next meeting. I remember he called one of his regular 3-15s at Blackbird, all because a guy wouldn’t leave the bar. After that time, I stayed away from his jobs while I’m at work.

Tommy spoke on gps and said there is nothing can be done because the city doesn’t have a policy. It was also discovered that neither him or his brother have GPS. How convenient while I have one on my marked unit.

Unregistered
    Maxipad part two is being reviewed right now for another complaint can’t this boy do anything right

Unregistered
    Max was spearheading for an audit to me done and alluded that Ortiz may have been involved in malfeasance. The room went against max and then all of a sudden BOOM they hit the fat ******* with a complaint. Holy moly.

Unregistered
    Maxi check the complaint was he a dead member, or maybe some non members.

Unregistered
    Surprise stacking of the meeting with vets that have no idea they are only invited to use their votes

Reyes bro’s have no clue what they are doing not emails or notices wortiz still controls the Union

Unregistered
    Jack Perez what the hell are you doing getting involved in this!

Unregistered
    Bad month coming up for maxipad.
    Soon, he will be kicked out of the Fop and he will for #1 on the Lts list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad month coming up for maxipad.
    Soon, he will be kicked out of the Fop and he will for #1 on the Lts list.
    One month to go

Unregistered
    Max is already calling people to back him up. Hhahah

Unregistered
    Wtf 07 that mofo!!!!! He don’t have nothing else here, take the FOP FROM THAT SCAMMER...... he already walking and giving order like he’s a LT.....THIS GUYS IS NOT LIKED BY ANYONE ...... be careful be seen with this guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast