Supervisor test sham Video NOT evaluated ?✔FOP not in agreement with city

Unregistered

Supervisor test sham Video NOT evaluated ?✔FOP not in agreement with city

Bueno , I was sitting at the FOP meeting and was shocked about the assessments scam. Not following thier own rules and procedures, this can not be justified. Glad to hear the lieutenant tell us what we should all have known. IOS.... $ messed up , now after the group grievance or attorneys get involved everyone on that list is going to get a pensionable boost , it's the only legal remedy since the entire product is compromised from the foundation up. It is measured as structurally flawed , looks like those of you guys and gals who registed and sat for the promotional exam will have a good standing in civil court. I will crack up if all these people who sat for the exam are promoted on pensionable pay assets, it's they only way out now , if a jury gets a hold of it look out , it will get much bigger. No es facil papo. Even the dumb asses that failed will win the MEGA lotto .... the whole loaf of bread was stale . Build a casa on la playa , dont cry over all the arena that is now all over everything and everyone's zapatos. Wow go get an abagodo con suave. Congratulations test takers . Me encanta Miami beach. 🤙🏅🤸*♂️⚀⚅

Unregistered
    Come on man Oates brought in the new group to do the testing that way he could tell them who he wanted at the top of the list. All smoke in mirrors don’t you find it funny the list was certified by the city with out the FOP in agreement suckers

Critics

Critic Rats at mbpd

Do t leave you wife around fellow cops at mbpd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on man Oates brought in the new group to do the testing that way he could tell them who he wanted at the top of the list. All smoke in mirrors don’t you find it funny the list was certified by the city with out the FOP in agreement suckers
    Milan is basically the chiefs driver and personal assistant from what we are observing from our perspective so......... not surprised.