Sheriff Isreal received high ratings - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    DeSantis is kicking major ass all over the place.

Go Ron go!

Unregistered
    I just wanna see proof of the "high ratings". I can guarantee there has been no poll.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanna see proof of the "high ratings". I can guarantee there has been no poll.
    Lmao, whatever a poll says, you better believe the exact opposite. Didn’t you learn nothing from Hillary?

Unregistered
    Lmao, whatever a poll says, you better believe the exact opposite. Didn’t you learn nothing from Hillary?
    I just wanna at least see what you're basing your statements on. When you say 85%, there's gotta be somewhere I can find that information on the internet.
    And also, by what you pointed out, shouldn't you also believe that polls are the total opposite of what you think?

Unregistered
    Hillary 2016 !! Nope

Gillum 2018 !! Nope

Messum who ?

Not looking good for your candidate. Look up "momentum" in the dictionary.

Blexit is growing everyday in Broward. SI doesn't have a prayer of being elected.
    What you need to do is look up stupid and grasp what you really are. It's obvious that you have no clue. First we are not interested in anyone but Sheriff Israel to regain his position back. You would have not known what to do if God forbid a shooting occurred on your clock so please do us all a favor and stick your head in the dirt ya pumpkin head.

Unregistered
    Desantis won’t be re-elected Governor in 20 so I’m not sure how he’s gonna be president in 24. I voted for him because the alternative was unacceptable. But the dumb dems won’t make that mistake twice. Any decent candidate who isn’t a communist will easily defeat Desantis. Especially after some of the silliness surrounding his appointment down here. I know I won’t be voting for him again. I can’t imagine half the cops who voted for him will.
    I totally agree with you, DeSantis is only temporary. He will definitely loose next term.

Unregistered
    How long has Israel been in Law Enforcement? He was the elected to the highest Law Enforcement position in Broward, could not even name one required mandatory training for an officer to keep their certificate active in Florida. Embarrassing, he tried naming Human Diversity, instead he called it something like Human Defussion but could not name any of the courses we take every four years. A deputy or officer may not be required to know that but if you are the top LEO for the County, at minimum you should know these type of things.

Unregistered
    How long has Israel been in Law Enforcement? He was the elected to the highest Law Enforcement position in Broward, could not even name one required mandatory training for an officer to keep their certificate active in Florida. Embarrassing, he tried naming Human Diversity, instead he called it something like Human Defussion but could not name any of the courses we take every four years. A deputy or officer may not be required to know that but if you are the top LEO for the County, at minimum you should know these type of things.
    How long have you been employed? It's obvious your not working for BSO cause your clueless. DeSantis is not doing as good as you might think. He made BSOa Circus and we all are paying the price with Temp Tony. If anyone feels that they might need training it's up to the individual to be proactive but from what you write your ignorance shows. Sheriff Scott is our best hope and if not in August it will be 2020. DeSantis will only have one term if not kicked out before his term is over. Trump really? Even you don't believe that.

Unregistered

Gov. DeSantis scores highest approval rating for Florida governor in 10 years

https://www.wesh.com/article/desanti...-says/26808690

Unregistered
    Look, it's me Scott. I've known you all for a long time. I'm your sheriff and will always be. I'll return and fix all the problems. I promise.
    I'm on a little hiatus and during this time I will focus on my health. I exercise daily and eat a balanced diet everyday. I feel great and ready to return soon. Thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast