Sheriff Isreal received high ratings
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Isreal received high ratings

Scott did very well and the citizens are glad he spoke up. Everyone knows he will be back as Desantis looks like a idiot once again. Using his political powers to try and remove him was a stupid move ask Rick Scott. He should be ashamed of himself with something so tragic.
    Moist of BSO supports you Sheriff and is embarrassed in how DeSantis could only find this situation to try to let you go but he forgot one thing, Scott's a fighter from up North. The people of Broward County WILL vote for you once again but this time you will win by 85%.
    Democrats rule Broward and we love you.

Unregistered

Did you watch?

You can't possibly be serious? Did you hear any of his answers? He continued to pass the buck and stood by the lack of training. He blamed being understaffed. Who was in charge of hiring ?

Unregistered

What????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott did very well and the citizens are glad he spoke up. Everyone knows he will be back as Desantis looks like a idiot once again. Using his political powers to try and remove him was a stupid move ask Rick Scott. He should be ashamed of himself with something so tragic.
    Moist of BSO supports you Sheriff and is embarrassed in how DeSantis could only find this situation to try to let you go but he forgot one thing, Scott's a fighter from up North. The people of Broward County WILL vote for you once again but this time you will win by 85%.
    Thank you for the humor, and a great example of self delusion. Democrats? Broward ? Wow! The 2020 Trump train is starting to role and President Ron Desantis is On deck!!! 2024!!!!!

Unregistered
    Sure is good to have a world class expert at the helmet. Oops- I just soiled myself.

Like Israel or not, voters are not happy being slapped in the face by Desantis' labia. For that reason alone, Israel will return. To the newly promoted. Don't go buy any new homes or lease anymore cars. This ride could end like it began. Very abruptly....

Unregistered
    Thank you for the humor, and a great example of self delusion. Democrats? Broward ? Wow! The 2020 Trump train is starting to role and President Ron Desantis is On deck!!! 2024!!!!!
    Who are you kidding? Even you don't believe what you wrote. Trump will loose and DeSantis will definitely loose. You should move to Kentucky because your delusional for sure. Scott did real good in defending himself. He will be back watch and besides you don't even know him. Get away roach.

Unregistered
    Clearly we still have some highly abusing drugs in this County.

Unregistered
    Hillary 2016 !! Nope

Gillum 2018 !! Nope

Messum who ?

Not looking good for your candidate. Look up "momentum" in the dictionary.

Blexit is growing everyday in Broward. SI doesn't have a prayer of being elected.

Unregistered

Trump train! Get on board of get run OVER!

Clearly we still have some highly abusing drugs in this County.
    President Ron DeSantis 2024! Who do the racist KKK and slavery founders have? Democrat commie Bernie , or sleepy 😪 Joe Biden, or Spartacus?????
    Who cares about Broward county commie demkcrats? TRUMP is too much man for the swamp rats, media hacks disguised as journalists and obamas dirty cops and prosecutors!
    Lmao!!!!!

Unregistered
    President Ron DeSantis 2024! Who do the racist KKK and slavery founders have? Democrat commie Bernie , or sleepy 😪 Joe Biden, or Spartacus?????
    Who cares about Broward county commie demkcrats? TRUMP is too much man for the swamp rats, media hacks disguised as journalists and obamas dirty cops and prosecutors!
    Lmao!!!!!
    Desantis won’t be re-elected Governor in 20 so I’m not sure how he’s gonna be president in 24. I voted for him because the alternative was unacceptable. But the dumb dems won’t make that mistake twice. Any decent candidate who isn’t a communist will easily defeat Desantis. Especially after some of the silliness surrounding his appointment down here. I know I won’t be voting for him again. I can’t imagine half the cops who voted for him will.

Unregistered
    Desantis won’t be re-elected Governor in 20 so I’m not sure how he’s gonna be president in 24. I voted for him because the alternative was unacceptable. But the dumb dems won’t make that mistake twice. Any decent candidate who isn’t a communist will easily defeat Desantis. Especially after some of the silliness surrounding his appointment down here. I know I won’t be voting for him again. I can’t imagine half the cops who voted for him will.
    Well obviously you dont get to vote more than once and you dont speak for the rest of us true Republicans so GFY you RINO.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast