EX-Sheriff Scott Israel testifies and throws deputies under bus, again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You must be mistaken are union and Jeff Bell are endorsing Al Pollock who threw the Tamarac deputies under a bus. Only person throwing deputies under a bus is Al Pollick and are dumbass union is supporting him. If you've been around you know everything Al is promising he will not be able to for fill we're going deeper and deeper down the holes.

He's already making rookie mistakes throwing deputies under a bus and promising five people to be undersheriff that will blow up in his face shortly. Jeff please protect us from him. Do not endorse !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be mistaken are union and Jeff Bell are endorsing Al Pollock who threw the Tamarac deputies under a bus. Only person throwing deputies under a bus is Al Pollick and are dumbass union is supporting him. If you've been around you know everything Al is promising he will not be able to for fill we're going deeper and deeper down the holes.

He's already making rookie mistakes throwing deputies under a bus and promising five people to be undersheriff that will blow up in his face shortly. Jeff please protect us from him. Do not endorse !!!
    Dude. I'm serious. Have the cart pusher at Publix proofread your responses so we can at least come close to deciphering what YOU'RE trying to convey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude. I'm serious. Have the cart pusher at Publix proofread your responses so we can at least come close to deciphering what YOU'RE trying to convey.
    What kind of idiot are you? So you are now a grammar expert? You are not thinking again dummy. Don't worry so much about the "you're" and just keep reading in. Who do you think you are? I'm not writing a report, house sense. Your mother can try to teach you this when you get home. Sheriff Israel will come back and please do us all and leave. Why don't you get a grip with yourself "Looser".

Unregistered
    I personally don’t like Israel because of what he turned into even before the tragic events at the airport and MSD. But 500k votes could very well equal a win for him because this county doesn’t vote at 100%. If you don’t want Israel you have to choose someone who can win both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents over. The way you beat Israel is by putting aside partisan politics and voting on the issues and picking one and only one candidate to support. The field has already more candidates then we need and it’s only diluting the necessary votes to beat him.

We need to stop beating ourselves here. Pick a candidate and everyone vote for him or Israel wins again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12