Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please, let's see Ritter, who has an open IA case was pulled from CPIS and put into training with her bestie, Mobley. T. Smith was pulled back into Q, why because Mobley is her son's godmother. Lisa K was pulled back into Q, why because she's f!@king Flagler, who is Thomas' buddy. Kevin Mitchell had a position created for him for all of the a$$ kissing he did. Folks is spared because he was Tara's personal errand boy when they were at North. So if you think this new admin is any better than the last, you're ignorant and stupid. Same old bull$hit, just different players. Tara only goes to North, rarely to Central, hardly ever to South. Get real.

Very well said......
    This is truly sad to see this division go down the train and its not stopping anytime soon !

Unregistered

Seem you have a Personal Issue with Tara

Wow. Guess Tara has a Lot of Power.... but in all Honesty you're a really sick and Bitter individual. Keep crying and see how far your racist antics get you..
    Hey.. Jimmy we dont miss you.. In fact we hope they keep you wherever the hell they have you..
    No one gives a flying fart about your lies and we all know who and how you were allowed to nearly destroy every assignment you had at North and Central.
    You wont kick the chair again will you... Guess Tara made you do that tooo...

Unregistered

Seems your panties are in a Bunch...

You come on here a throw bs at the new changes but where were you when shitz was out of control for the last 4years.
    Your issue is with Tara and Tang but you will not say a thing to either of their faces. Privilege, Favoritism and Class are out a new day is in and the BS is no longer tolerated. Either grow up, tranfer, retire or quit those are your options. Your opinion is just that yours own it eat it... But you.. In time will be Revealed...

Unregistered
    You come on here a throw bs at the new changes but where were you when shitz was out of control for the last 4years.
    Your issue is with Tara and Tang but you will not say a thing to either of their faces. Privilege, Favoritism and Class are out a new day is in and the BS is no longer tolerated. Either grow up, tranfer, retire or quit those are your options. Your opinion is just that yours own it eat it... But you.. In time will be Revealed...
    As long as it hits every other Friday, dont care where I sit. But its cool that favoritism and privilege are fine as long as you get the bennies now.

Unregistered
    Oh please, let's see Ritter, who has an open IA case was pulled from CPIS and put into training with her bestie, Mobley. T. Smith was pulled back into Q, why because Mobley is her son's godmother. Lisa K was pulled back into Q, why because she's f!@king Flagler, who is Thomas' buddy. Kevin Mitchell had a position created for him for all of the a$$ kissing he did. Folks is spared because he was Tara's personal errand boy when they were at North. So if you think this new admin is any better than the last, you're ignorant and stupid. Same old bull$hit, just different players. Tara only goes to North, rarely to Central, hardly ever to South. Get real.

The complete truth! Communications could have needed DLE cmd but definitely not the vindictive quid pro quo that’s happening now.
    Complaining about LZ and AM magic wanding 1 person??? So far I’ve lost count at what is happening now!!

If you are going to put friends in certain positions, please pick the smart ones!

Saying people quit before? How many have quit since our new command?

Unregistered
    As long as it hits every other Friday, dont care where I sit. But its cool that favoritism and privilege are fine as long as you get the bennies now.

Most of us on the floor are just sitting back collecting our checks wondering if when we can return to the times when we complained about LZ or Previous commands.

Unregistered
    Hey Lil Buddy you're stillll. Mad!!!!! Sitting In A Corner Away from your two Bimbo's
    Guess you feel kinda sad since Angie can't protect your Racist Arst. We all know you and Joanne and a few formerly fed pets of Angie are now being held accountable.
    Best view I have had is walking past JA sitting looking lost in the keyboard. You threw us to the wolves and now youve gotta eat the dunk.. I sit at my keyboard as I Calltake and Dispatch silently saying its about muthaf..in time someone finally saw the favoritism and cronyism in communications LZ and AM really were self-serving.
    Hell we all know AM should have been canned for how the place had no motivation nor unity. We finally see the place coming to life and you crying asses are pissed because your boy lost and change has come.
    CR has always been disrespectful to us and anyone else she could not get her way with I hear we now have to endure your hellish wrath at Central. Do we need to start calling the roll with LZ and AM's BFF Club and how they ran good employees away. Lets look at the resignations, terminations and transfers for the past 4-5years see how horrible it was. Better yet ask some of the transfers to other units.
    Majic wanding was done for many of the friends of LZ and AM do we start with BF or do we address your sorry should never have been promoted dress and makeup wearing arse JM. This is a black and white issue for a few Racist self serving non opinion seeking crying and whining pap sucking babies!! Biggest one of all is JM.
    Someone had to come in and clean the poop up and it's definitely getting done. The porcelain toilets and sinks are starting to sparkle from being cleaned.
    The place needed Law Enforcement Command to clean and implement which has finally occurred. Thank you Sheriff Tony!!
    We appreciate what you're doing and making a major difference in Communications. We see the turnaround it was a long time in coming and it was swift when it came..
    Ive been dispatching for over 15years and I can truly say A Wonderful Change Has Come!!
    Porcelain shining???
    You did notice most of us on the floor voted no confidence in our command.. to it’s entirety.

I don’t care if our command is sworn or not just put someone who is sensible, smart and above all for ALL operators and we will be happy.

15 years you say- well I’m sure you remember having way better command structure than we have had here at BSO.

Unregistered

Babe if you are so unhappy HR will accept your paperwork

2601 West Broward Blvd 1st floor. No one wants to hear anymore crying from you lazy asses.. Its about time Communications fell in line with the entire agency.

Unregistered
    2601 West Broward Blvd 1st floor. No one wants to hear anymore crying from you lazy asses.. Its about time Communications fell in line with the entire agency.
    So you want us to be miserable like the entire rest of the agency? Wow, such foresight and grand advice.
    If we you think morale was $hit before, you ain't seen nothing yet.
    Tara and her minion Tangila are so busy putting their buddies in positions they don't belong in to actually get anything fixed.
    I pray that Broward voters don't elect Temporary because this ship is sinking and fast.

Unregistered
    The complete truth! Communications could have needed DLE cmd but definitely not the vindictive quid pro quo that’s happening now.
    Complaining about LZ and AM magic wanding 1 person??? So far I’ve lost count at what is happening now!!

If you are going to put friends in certain positions, please pick the smart ones!

Saying people quit before? How many have quit since our new command?
    Amen! Say it again and louder for those in the back!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast