Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cedano did his job. He's actually a cop making you pieces of shit look bad.
    You are exactly right! A. Cedeno is a cop (for now). B. he does always try to make people look bad. C. He always tries to elevate himself at others expense. D. He is a horrible leader that only plays the "gotcha game" E. He doesn't lead, mentor or teach anybody anything. F. That's why the airport crew had him removed and that's why he was demoted.

Unregistered
    Its those lazy airport deputies that made him look bad, just like peterson did to our former leader, soon to reinstated leader. If all the deputies were like Captain Cedano we wouldnt be in the poor state we are in now.

Unregistered
    No, im serious i heard him sing country music, the guy could sing good.

Unregistered
    Did you really think the little general would write 119 pages of how the command staff screwed up?
    He was a subpar deputy from the jail and a horrible sergeant, and never should have been promoted beyond that.
    Made a decision that got one of his guys killed but he wants you to believe he was a hero that dreadful day!

Unregistered
    Well I guess Cendeno's opinions mattered to everybody but Israel and a select few. Oopsie daisy. Haha!
    https://thefloridachannel.org/
    God help us all!

Unregistered
    You are exactly right! A. Cedeno is a cop (for now). B. he does always try to make people look bad. C. He always tries to elevate himself at others expense. D. He is a horrible leader that only plays the "gotcha game" E. He doesn't lead, mentor or teach anybody anything. F. That's why the airport crew had him removed and that's why he was demoted.
    If he was so bad he would have been fired with the rest of the Israel crew. Also the first two drafts of the Airport shooting didn't paint a good picture of the Amazing Leader and his leadership, which is why the report was Polanized to make Mr. Israel look good. To all the Israelites he's NOT coming back, so get ise to 10-65ing.

Unregistered
    He is a joke of an ass-kisser. Complete zero. Uses people for his own benefit. Should have been fired but Oscar saved him. dope.

Unregistered
    The guy was one of Israel's biggest supporters and when Israel took office he put Cedano in charge of Internal Affairs, which is a position for only the most trusted supporter/boot licker/secret agent of a newly appointed sheriff. When Israel was removed Cedano walks up to the new sheriff at the PSB, extends his hand, and says "should of happened a long time ago." Really Angelo? so when should it have happened? when Israel resurrected your pathetic career? or was it when Israel took you from pathetic lieutenant to major in a blink of an eye? Where is the loyalty that we witnessed when you were telling Israel on many occasions how great he was? I hope your at least grateful to Oscar for saving you, but you would sell him out to if it would make you relevant again.

And the report on the airport shooting was just a way of getting rid of the captain and lieutenant at the airport so you could get your friends those positions. But in the end, Israel, and others in charge, figured you and your many agendas out.
    Hopefully Israel comes back so we can watch you try to worm your way out. PS, your "keeping in touch" is falling on deaf ears. he's on to you!

Unregistered
    The guy was one of Israel's biggest supporters and when Israel took office he put Cedano in charge of Internal Affairs, which is a position for only the most trusted supporter/boot licker/secret agent of a newly appointed sheriff. When Israel was removed Cedano walks up to the new sheriff at the PSB, extends his hand, and says "should of happened a long time ago." Really Angelo? so when should it have happened? when Israel resurrected your pathetic career? or was it when Israel took you from pathetic lieutenant to major in a blink of an eye? Where is the loyalty that we witnessed when you were telling Israel on many occasions how great he was? I hope your at least grateful to Oscar for saving you, but you would sell him out to if it would make you relevant again.

And the report on the airport shooting was just a way of getting rid of the captain and lieutenant at the airport so you could get your friends those positions. But in the end, Israel, and others in charge, figured you and your many agendas out.
    Hopefully Israel comes back so we can watch you try to worm your way out. PS, your "keeping in touch" is falling on deaf ears. he's on to you!
    Let me get this straight, you blame Cedeno for being cordial to the new sheriff when Israel was sh!t canned? I guess unlike you I am a Law Enforcement Officer not a politician, I work for the Sheriff if Broward County, my choices, probably like many others including Cedeno, are work for the sheriff or find another job. I didn't want Israel to win in 2012, because I heard the stories. But, when he did I did my job and gave him a chance. Eventually I realized what a piece of sh!t Israel was, but I still did my job and was cordial to him because he was my boss. I'm also cordial to the new sheriff even though I believe he and the undersheriff are in over his heads.

By the way who's running this agency the sheriff or undersheriff? Nobody can see the sheriff without approval from the undersheriff, the undersheriff goes on military leave and promotions are out on hold until he returns? Why? I didn't know the agency shut down when the undersheriff took time off. I didn't know one person was so important that an agency our size can't run properly when one person leaves. How will we survive if he continues his weekends up north? Maybe we should go to a five day work week to accommodate his schedule? Just asking.

Unregistered

Right on point.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast