Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF - Page 9
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered

My opinion & the experience of Comm Ops at centers

Public records are being asked for and resumes and backgrounds of employees being placed in certain positions are being looked into, based on the word of an inside source who knows they will be fired if they are found out.

The reason they cannot hire intelligent people (if they recognize it when they "see" it) is because they want sheep. They want brown-nosers. They want people who will not question anything nor create a "shadow" or threat to them losing their position. They do not want you to "rock the boat" just be a "yes" person. What happens when a "friend" they put in there, turns on them? Huh?

In the opinion of those that work there, Mr. Cedeno does not know a thing about communications because he has never sat down for 12 hours in a seat to take calls, or any hours, that they know of. His commented about insensitivity towards others appears to be something everyone here in the forum frequently comments about.

It is tragic, because if he, Angie, Tara, ANYONE in a position of "leadership" gave a damn about any of their employees/human beings, they wouldn't be going around during Covid saying, "I don't care if they're sick, we want bodies in the chairs." Hope none of THEM catch "the bug" he so appears to diminish, based on what employees have heard him say. Be alert Mr. Cedeno, your own staff is repeating what you are saying. You do not have to go very far. Your office and the surrounding areas have eyes, ears and cell phones to capture it all; or so they say.

Now Covid is on the rise again in the communications department, and Angela Mize stopped communicating with her employees about who they may or may not have been exposed to, immediately after a supposed article appeared in one of the local papers pointing the finger at BSO and that department for their Covid ineptitude. If you saw the article, post the link, I have not seen it and have looked for it.

I do not know what the answer is, I do not know if anything that is said about all of these individuals is true, therefore, as you can see, none of this is a direct accusation that this is what they are. This information comes from employees who work with all of them, and their experiences past and present with them, imo. What I do know is that we work damn hard putting up with a lot of b.s. from callers. Callers, who by the way, frequently call to file complaints against BSO deputies, and we defend the deputies. Callers who are sick and tired of being asked 500 questions that are irrelevant to their calls. Callers who complain that deputies take too long to get to their destination, callers who also believe communications have no leadership. These callers are Broward County taxpayers/residents/voters.

I can only hope that the Man upstairs is watching and all of these ills will be cured the way He knows how because all of us here in these forums can do nothing else but vent, as I have done, and as everyone appears to do, expressing our First Amendment rights/opinions without libeling anyone. We want positive change for us, the employees who are treated like waste, imo. Speaking and pleading with command staff apparently will not help because everyone has someone "over" them. So, so many people hold so many other persons lives in their hands; and will have to live with themselves, when down the line, karma swings around and they will see themselves in the mirror that we have to live with every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you want us to be miserable like the entire rest of the agency? Wow, such foresight and grand advice.
    If we you think morale was $hit before, you ain't seen nothing yet.
    Tara and her minion Tangila are so busy putting their buddies in positions they don't belong in to actually get anything fixed.
    I pray that Broward voters don't elect Temporary because this ship is sinking and fast.

Unregistered

4Got to Add; Tired of

Another tired of vent,

Tired of being exposed to Covid so often, and not knowing who we have been exposed to. Tired of being terrified of getting sick, and like our fellow communications operator, ultimately dying.

Public records are being asked for and resumes and backgrounds of employees being placed in certain positions are being looked into, based on the word of an inside source who knows they will be fired if they are found out.

The reason they cannot hire intelligent people (if they recognize it when they "see" it) is because they want sheep. They want brown-nosers. They want people who will not question anything nor create a "shadow" or threat to them losing their position. They do not want you to "rock the boat" just be a "yes" person. What happens when a "friend" they put in there, turns on them? Huh?

In the opinion of those that work there, Mr. Cedeno does not know a thing about communications because he has never sat down for 12 hours in a seat to take calls, or any hours, that they know of. His commented about insensitivity towards others appears to be something everyone here in the forum frequently comments about.

It is tragic, because if he, Angie, Tara, ANYONE in a position of "leadership" gave a damn about any of their employees/human beings, they wouldn't be going around during Covid saying, "I don't care if they're sick, we want bodies in the chairs." Hope none of THEM catch "the bug" he so appears to diminish, based on what employees have heard him say. Be alert Mr. Cedeno, your own staff is repeating what you are saying. You do not have to go very far. Your office and the surrounding areas have eyes, ears and cell phones to capture it all; or so they say.

Now Covid is on the rise again in the communications department, and Angela Mize stopped communicating with her employees about who they may or may not have been exposed to, immediately after a supposed article appeared in one of the local papers pointing the finger at BSO and that department for their Covid ineptitude. If you saw the article, post the link, I have not seen it and have looked for it.

I do not know what the answer is, I do not know if anything that is said about all of these individuals is true, therefore, as you can see, none of this is a direct accusation that this is what they are. This information comes from employees who work with all of them, and their experiences past and present with them, imo. What I do know is that we work damn hard putting up with a lot of b.s. from callers. Callers, who by the way, frequently call to file complaints against BSO deputies, and we defend the deputies. Callers who are sick and tired of being asked 500 questions that are irrelevant to their calls. Callers who complain that deputies take too long to get to their destination, callers who also believe communications have no leadership. These callers are Broward County taxpayers/residents/voters.

I can only hope that the Man upstairs is watching and all of these ills will be cured the way He knows how because all of us here in these forums can do nothing else but vent, as I have done, and as everyone appears to do, expressing our First Amendment rights/opinions without libeling anyone. We want positive change for us, the employees who are treated like waste, imo. Speaking and pleading with command staff apparently will not help because everyone has someone "over" them. So, so many people hold so many other persons lives in their hands; and will have to live with themselves, when down the line, karma swings around and they will see themselves in the mirror that we have to live with every day.

Unregistered'
    Da plane boss, da plane. I want to say that every time I see that midget!!!

Unregistered
    Does that dope still work here... Sorry I meant employed here?

Unregistered
    Sadly, many vets in BSO say that where Cedeno is right now is where everyone is sent who is basically out the door because of something they did wrong; or they are not wanted, but somehow cannot or were not outright fired. Sadly, because the employees are the ones that pay. Even above Cedeno their knowledge of communications operators, their tasks and what they go through is also a mystery. The first thing they are doing wrong is scheduling operators for 12 hours four days a week; who in the he** can handle that mentally and emotionally; That also opens the door to major mistakes, lives lost, lawsuits against lower to middle class working employees who live paycheck to paycheck. No one considers their mental health and the enormous repercussions it would have ON B S O/Tony!!!!!. The union and Marciano, imo has proven they are worthless and seem to act as apologists for Cedeno and the lot of them. Pathetic.

Does that dope still work here... Sorry I meant employed here?

Unregistered
    Wow, page 9, of this post, is really spot on. All of it is perfectly stated.

Unregistered
    Who’s worse captain cedeno or coronel llorena?

They don’t care about comm ops

We are over worked because we are so short staffed. SENIOR people keep leaving and they keep focusing on changing training of new people.
    The issue is KEEPING good employees

If you look at Coral Springs our operators are now working there! More pay, less politics and less cities to handle.

Unregistered
    Cedeno is still here. Tony should have fired that moron a long time ago!

Unregistered
    Cedeno is still here. Tony should have fired that moron a long time ago!
    The question should be, Tony is still here, he probably needs to worry about his own job first.

Unregistered
    Who’s worse captain cedeno or coronel llorena?

They don’t care about comm ops

We are over worked because we are so short staffed. SENIOR people keep leaving and they keep focusing on changing training of new people.
    The issue is KEEPING good employees

If you look at Coral Springs our operators are now working there! More pay, less politics and less cities to handle.
    They are both horrible. I agree with you 100% however, Coral Springs’ top out for Comm is comparably the same. They also don’t have a union nor do they have FRS. I bet if they did, more people would be looking to get hired there.

Cedeno and Llerena need to go, along with Tara the Terrible.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast