Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Talking Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF

Well I guess Cendeno's opinions mattered to everybody but Israel and a select few. Oopsie daisy. Haha!
    https://thefloridachannel.org/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I guess Cendeno's opinions mattered to everybody but Israel and a select few. Oopsie daisy. Haha!
    https://thefloridachannel.org/
    The great Temporary colostomy bag has spoken. Cedeno is no more. But weve got Anderson, Hale, Llarena

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Yes...that sheeeeeeeit was hilarious..he will lead the lions

Unregistered
    The great Temporary colostomy bag has spoken. Cedeno is no more. But weve got Anderson, Hale, Llarena
    At what time in the hearing does the little midget speak????

Unregistered

crossexam

At what time in the hearing does the little midget speak????
    He's playing CYA right now...

Unregistered

On killing Broward citizens, meh, there's really nothing we can do for you, ur fvcked

As per one time sheriff Scott Israel, you're basically doomed-

“If you have a lone wolf assassin that’s committed to commit great carnage and killing people, there’s really nothing you can do about it,” Israel said.

Unregistered
    Sleep well Broward County ^^^ I just said that. And BTW, I'm taking all your legal guns, the criminals can keep theirs and don't worry if you're black or white cuz you be 25-50% f**ked cause my deputies are either cowards or racists that only shoot black cap and gown wearing brothas. Good Luck.

Unregistered
    Cedeno wrote the final report for the FLL shooting even though he was the one in command who screwed it up.

When in the video is Cedeno mentioned? I don’t want to watch Israel talk for 4 hours.

Unregistered
    Cedeno wrote the final report for the FLL shooting even though he was the one in command who screwed it up.

When in the video is Cedeno mentioned? I don’t want to watch Israel talk for 4 hours.
    You are an idiot... he was over the airport one day when the incident occurred.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast