Major Captain Angelo Cedeno for SHERIFF - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot... he was over the airport one day when the incident occurred.
    But he was/is too stupid to respond or command. He’s only good at licking candied nuts!

Unregistered
    I hope Cedeno wins.

Unregistered
    Cedano would make a great sheriff. Hes smart, charismatic, very attractive and a true leader.

Unregistered
    The guy was one of Israel's biggest supporters and when Israel took office he put Cedano in charge of Internal Affairs, which is a position for only the most trusted supporter/boot licker/secret agent of a newly appointed sheriff. When Israel was removed Cedano walks up to the new sheriff at the PSB, extends his hand, and says "should of happened a long time ago." Really Angelo? so when should it have happened? when Israel resurrected your pathetic career? or was it when Israel took you from pathetic lieutenant to major in a blink of an eye? Where is the loyalty that we witnessed when you were telling Israel on many occasions how great he was? I hope your at least grateful to Oscar for saving you, but you would sell him out to if it would make you relevant again.

And the report on the airport shooting was just a way of getting rid of the captain and lieutenant at the airport so you could get your friends those positions. But in the end, Israel, and others in charge, figured you and your many agendas out.
    Hopefully Israel comes back so we can watch you try to worm your way out. PS, your "keeping in touch" is falling on deaf ears. he's on to you!
    You forgot slithering snake

Unregistered
    But he was/is too stupid to respond or command. He’s only good at licking candied nuts!
    Unlike the shiteheads eating birthday cake that day right?

Unregistered

Retarded employees, all butt kissers! Hope get herpes.

Cedano would make a great sheriff. Hes smart, charismatic, very attractive and a true leader.
    Thank you for your input Mrs cedano.

Unregistered
    I just spit out my coffee. Angie just go away, loser.

Unregistered
    Unlike the shiteheads eating birthday cake that day right?
    And you weren't invited so you retaliated?

Unregistered
    We haven’t forgotten about you Angelo. Neither has Todd’s family. We look forward to the day you’re fired and not just demoted.

Unregistered
    What could he possibly have on anyone? How is this guy still there, even after a demotion and all the questions that came up during the Master Special Hearing in the florida Senate? I see that they sent him over to "lead" the graveyard of BSO - Communications?

The great Temporary colostomy bag has spoken. Cedeno is no more. But weve got Anderson, Hale, Llarena

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast