EX-Sheriff Scott Israel HEARING continues-click to LAUGH your AZZ off!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Red face EX-Sheriff Scott Israel HEARING continues-click to LAUGH your AZZ off!

“I’ve been called some names in my time, but on my 63 years on earth … I have never been called incompetent and I have never been called negligent,” Israel said. “I know these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me, but incompetent and negligent? No sir.”

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/1...peals-hearing/

Unregistered
    It's going down right now. Single deputy response!!!

Unregistered

Lightbulb 11:47 am EST 6/19/2019

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “I’ve been called some names in my time, but on my 63 years on earth … I have never been called incompetent and I have never been called negligent,” Israel said. “I know these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me, but incompetent and negligent? No sir.”

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/1...peals-hearing/

SCOTT ISRAEL just saved Scot Peterson and buried himself!

Unregistered
    Scott Israel is finished.
    Benedict Kuehne, Stuart Kaplan, it's not your fault at all your witness SUCKS. He's RETARDED. Now do you understand our frustration? He can't follow instructions.
    Yes.
    No.
    Why is he mumbling and bumbling?
    WTF?
    This is a train wreck.
    An 18 car pile-up.
    I can't look away.
    Thank you Mr. Israel for the entertainment.

Unregistered
    Benedict Kuehne, Stuart Kaplan, it's not your fault at all your witness SUCKS. He's RETARDED. Now do you understand our frustration? He can't follow instructions.
    Yes.
    No.
    WTF?
    This is a train wreck.
    An 18 car pile-up.
    I can't look away.
    your choice of insensitve words should be avoided in the future. I agree with everything else you said. He is not capable of leading anyone. he or a member of his staff was excellent at bribing clergy for votes!

Unregistered
    Yes.
    No.
    WTF?
    This is a train wreck.
    An 18 car pile-up.
    I can't look away.
    Omg they say the truth hurts, but I say the truth (^^^^above^^^^) is funny as $h!t too. I thought I was the only one that couldn't look away. What a train wreck, this is better than watching Brightline!

Unregistered
    Omg they say the truth hurts, but I say the truth (^^^^above^^^^) is funny as $h!t too. I thought I was the only one that couldn't look away. What a train wreck, this is better than watching Brightline!
    Are you that stupid? Scott did very well and made total sense. The only train wreck is you. Jerky! Read and comprehend the article and if you still don't get it read it until you have a miracle to get hat a little.

Unregistered
    Are you that stupid? Scott did very well and made total sense. The only train wreck is you. Jerky! Read and comprehend the article and if you still don't get it read it until you have a miracle to get hat a little.
    you are an idiot

Unregistered
    The article with the spin? HA! I watched the hearing, which EVERYONE should watch. You cannot spin STUPID!
    *if Mumbles has the audacity to run for sheriff 2020 (if he's not under investigation of course) any of his opponents should just use clips of his own dumb words as political ammunition against him.

Unregistered

Sheriff? Mr israel? Hello? Is anybody in there?

Mr. Israel can you please tell us what are the required mandatory certification courses, for officers too successfully complete for police certification? Duuuuh, uuum, div ersion.................... Then ahhhh duuuuuuuh........uuuuum. Uuuuuuuhh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast