Jack Dale and Bob Pusins, delusions of grandeur.

Unregisteredlasteffort

Jack Dale and Bob Pusins, delusions of grandeur.

Fort Lauderdale PD, 450-500 employees. Both these guys speak like they think they’re on the same level as a RAy Kelly, or William Bratton. Not one of them have ever been on a critical incident in their entire careers. Pusins was demoted at FLPD, for incompetence. And Jack Dale supervised 10 people. Pusins who began in 2013 with BSO, had several responsibilities, and failed at each and every one of them. So the Sheriff relocated him the fix communications. His only responsibility. Well, we see how that turned out. It was demeaning to him and as a result, he put in his papers to leave the agency. What a cluster.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlasteffort View Post
    Fort Lauderdale PD, 450-500 employees. Both these guys speak like they think they’re on the same level as a RAy Kelly, or William Bratton. Not one of them have ever been on a critical incident in their entire careers. Pusins was demoted at FLPD, for incompetence. And Jack Dale supervised 10 people. Pusins who began in 2013 with BSO, had several responsibilities, and failed at each and every one of them. So the Sheriff relocated him the fix communications. His only responsibility. Well, we see how that turned out. It was demeaning to him and as a result, he put in his papers to leave the agency. What a cluster.
    And you go on here anonymously and criticize people you’ve never met, you are the best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you go on here anonymously and criticize people you’ve never met, you are the best.
    And you just came on here and complemented someone you never met, you're a terrible person.

Unregistered
    And you just came on here and complemented someone you never met, you're a terrible person.
    You spelled compliment wrong you tard.

Unregistered

So then why would a "compliment" be terrible?

You spelled compliment wrong you tard.
    It wasn't meant as a compliment it was a play on words. I forgot some of you are either so smat or so dumb. No, I didn't spell "smat" wrong, that's for Ira.

Unregistered
    It wasn't meant as a compliment it was a play on words. I forgot some of you are either so smat or so dumb. No, I didn't spell "smat" wrong, that's for Ira.
    You’re not smart enough to use a play on words. Stick with what you know, cowardice.

Unregistered

Lightweights

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredlasteffort View Post
    Delusions of grandeur? They have nothing on Mr. Israel. Watch and learn boys, the master is at work:

“I’ve been called some names in my time, but on my 63 years on earth … I have never been called incompetent and I have never been called negligent,” Israel said. “I know these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me, but incompetent and negligent? No sir.”