Steadmans’ hand picked Vice President David Greenwell caught by tv cameras

Unregistered

Steadmans’ hand picked Vice President David Greenwell caught by tv cameras

Greenwell caught laughing as cop is found guilty

Channel 7 news captured David Greenwell laughing as the guilty verdict was read against NM officer Aledda.
    A case that never Gould have been brought to the courts, Greenwell found it funny. Look at 7 news and you will see him laughing. Disgraceful and moreso if he was suppose to be there in support of the officer

Unregistered
    What the hell was that about. His laugh or smirk or whatever it is, it was so inappropriate

Unregistered
    PBA really sux anymore.

Unregistered

Something you can do

Here is something you can do if you not happy with geving your money to them, stop being members. I know it's just more fun to try to undermine them.

Unregistered
    You pussies are so scared to stand up to anyone that u vent on this forum. Grow a set of balls and stand up to ur corrupted leaders running that shit hole department and maybe you’ll get something that you want. The only reason you have a good retirement is because the older personnel had some balls to stand up to them. If you don’t like the PBA move on believe me you won’t make or break that union. Stop whining and grow a set...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You pussies are so scared to stand up to anyone that u vent on this forum. Grow a set of balls and stand up to ur corrupted leaders running that shit hole department and maybe you’ll get something that you want. The only reason you have a good retirement is because the older personnel had some balls to stand up to them. If you don’t like the PBA move on believe me you won’t make or break that union. Stop whining and grow a set...
    Yeah! Stop venting here PBA leaders.

Unregistered
    I’m sick of the PBA. I used to support it and convince people to join but it has crumbled under our former brother Stahl. I say former not because he left homestead PD to go work at MDPD but he doesn’t care about us anymore. We are insignificant to him.