Juan Perez you are a total embarrassment and a disgrace to MDPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Juan Perez you are a total embarrassment and a disgrace to MDPD

Here is one of the reasons why this lizard brained director of ours is so disliked by the troops. Dude, you are 50 something and you are supposed to lead grown men and women and yet you behave as though you are 12. Juan Perez you are an embarrassment.

https://turnto10.com/news/nation-wor...alk-goes-viral

Unregistered
    I must say that he got good moves, lol 🕺🏼

Unregistered
    Wow de pinga not a cop

Unregistered
    I retired at the same time Fred Taylor did. I could see the writing on the wall at that time. At least Alvarez showed professionalism while as a director at MDPD (he stained it as Mayor.) From then on, the department has gone down hill and the current director tops it all. He would not have made it through my academy class. To the few I met before I left, hope you too are soon retired and able to enjoy the fruits of your labor. To all others, I wish you good luck and hope you can get beyond the unqualified character that currently holds the job. Stay safe.

Unregistered

Great fuu

Ok he’s a great guy! Trust me get to know him. Not like your wife

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok he’s a great guy! Trust me get to know him. Not like your wife
    Looks like JP’s dancing partner is making the rounds again. Guy you are a true masochist.

Unregistered
    Miami Beach please hire him already!!!

Unregistered
    Juan P. Inga retire already. We’ve had enough of you.

Unregistered
    Dallas is doing this to their Chief. Why can't we do it to our Director?

https://www.leoaffairs.com/police-un...iolent-crimes/

Unregistered
    This is why we need a sheriff people... what does having a sheriff bring ?? Accountability ... the PUBLIC gets the JUSTICE it DESERVES ... people want to be easy on crime, that’s what they get, easy on crime sheriff, people don’t want crime, vote a tough sheriff in... good results ? Voted to stay... bad results ? People vote u out ... not this ****ing director who is just a face and a punching bag for the Gimenez, who blames JP, who blames US... there’s really no way of holding them accountable...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast