Pool Party Video

Jelly

Pool Party Video

Unregistered
    What did he walk into? Very odd reaction from the entire group when he appears from behind the curtain. Lends some credibility to the story that there were sex toys present. Doesn’t look like a normal meeting of CGPD officers gathered to receive inspiration from El Jefe! Half of these officers no longer work for us. This place is being run into the ground. Sad.

Unregistered
    What happened to your organization? It used to be such a prestigious place to work. Please tell me this Chief is no longer working there? This is beyond unprofessional and it appears certain women weren’t comfortable and prepared for this encounter. Where I work, this would have lead to immediate termination or a forced resignation. I also noticed what appears to be a sex toy at the edge of the pool. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this whole video has to be fake. This possibly can’t be real...If this is real boy have times definitively changed in law enforcement if this behavior was allowed.

Unregistered
    Old news... though I find the timing of the thread interesting. Could it be because the investigation is about to be completed and the people behind all the shit talk and actions are about to be uncovered? Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn't Frankie Poo and dear Cathy terminated in part bc of their shitty response to this matter. Also, I do believe I recall a city hall meeting where the females all stood in support of the chief. One thing’s for sure, I find the time of this thread interesting and I can’t wait to see why?

Unregistered
    You are providing false information. Only a few of the females showed up, the ones that owe the Chief or were coerced. Two have already left the department cause of him. The new investigation will go nowhere once again. Waste of taxpayer dollars... nothing of substance will be uncovered except the fact people saw and showed others a video and pics of the Chief at a pool party. Who wouldn’t? If it was ****** or Fernandez at this pool party, things would have been much different for them. Blind support always loses in the end and people get exposed for who they really are.

All these officers are leaving because of the Chief and his poor decision making. That is a fact! Ask them... I have. Some of these officers exposed the truth to HR, while others were intimidated and concerned of retaliation.

The Chief calling the County to try to screw these officers says it all. The County Director exposed the Chief’s antics to his staff and training bureau. The brass there and at the City of Miami know the Chief for who he is.

God’s Speed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Old news... though I find the timing of the thread interesting. Could it be because the investigation is about to be completed and the people behind all the shit talk and actions are about to be uncovered? Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn't Frankie Poo and dear Cathy terminated in part bc of their shitty response to this matter. Also, I do believe I recall a city hall meeting where the females all stood in support of the chief. One thing’s for sure, I find the time of this thread interesting and I can’t wait to see why?
    Hi Kelly! We know it’s you...

Grammar Nazi

,?. '!

Initially, judging by the improper use of ellipses in the opening sentence, I figured this may be Big Ed himself, but my opinion soon changed. I noticed that there weren't enough randomly capitalized or misspelled words to substantiate such a thought. Another giveaway to the contrary was the fact that it contained no true run-on sentences, a telltale sign of an Ed "sentegraph." I came to the conclusion, in true detective fashion, that not only was this not the big guy himself, but it was probably not anyone in his close circle either, as they're all terrible writers, too. Then I get to the final character in this public sucking off of Ed and I become, once again, baffled. A question mark, punctuation reserved to indicate a question, there at the end of that statement. I'm back at square one.

Pardon the grammar mistakes, this rebuttal was written on my city issued BlackBerry.

Unregistered
    Are all you female officers that chunky. Dammm. What a bunch of heffers. Like cows getting water.