FHP Disqualifications.

Unregistered

FHP Disqualifications.

I've read the few posts for the user's chances of being hired due to their prior background and was curious on insight on FHP's drug policy. I am 21 and had done cocaine 4 times a year and a half ago, and marijuana 3 times in 2016. I have a clean work history/driving record/no arrests whatsoever and have an associates in science. I am fit for the job as well and within FDLE weight standards. Would the drug use disqualify me? I had called the troop A recruiter about my prior experimentation experience and he said I'd be fine if it was a year ago. Besides other candidates who have never done drugs before that would definitely be bumped up on the list before me, would this be a DQ?

Unregistered
    LOL... I swear these “will I qualify” posts just get funnier and funnier. We don’t take junkies sorry

Unregistered
    Is the same retard over and over, probably a deputy like always trolling

Unregistered
    I have an associates degree in post modern dance, as well as 1.5 years of military experience, as a cook. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged arrest that happened over 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis, cocaine and meth, which I told the officer was not mine, even though he found a large amount of cash, baggies and a scale in my car. I also have 5 citations on my driving record. I just wanted to ask you all if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances are? Hugs and kisses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've read the few posts for the user's chances of being hired due to their prior background and was curious on insight on FHP's drug policy. I am 21 and had done cocaine 4 times a year and a half ago, and marijuana 3 times in 2016. I have a clean work history/driving record/no arrests whatsoever and have an associates in science. I am fit for the job as well and within FDLE weight standards. Would the drug use disqualify me? I had called the troop A recruiter about my prior experimentation experience and he said I'd be fine if it was a year ago. Besides other candidates who have never done drugs before that would definitely be bumped up on the list before me, would this be a DQ?
    GTFO troll.

Unregistered
    It’s Jorge Diaz. He’s just bored, and must have nothing better to do!

Unregistered
    If you did coke you're out.

Unregistered
    You have to wait until you get hired, then you can do all the coke you want