Hey cool jazz listeners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey cool jazz listeners

You can see colonel palmer this weekend. It's apparently the few times you'll see him anywhere.

Watch "The Sade Experience" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/r0QsI6EmJcU

Unregistered
    What a worthless piece of uninterested shiit. Hey Temporary, this is what's most important to your colonel. It clearly isn't your jail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can see colonel palmer this weekend. It's apparently the few times you'll see him anywhere.

Watch "The Sade Experience" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/r0QsI6EmJcU
    Let me guess. Smooth Operator?

Unregistered
    Umm. There is a show on the real stage on that date. But horn boy and his talent are playing in the broom closet on the lower mezzanine. Next to the shiiter. Get your tickets

Unregistered
    Let me guess. Smooth Operator?
    Ha ha ha ha.....good one! Very very true lol

Unregistered
    lol
    what a ****ing joke

Unregistered
    This assshole is such a scam. Shiit officer, shiit chief in a toilet city and now the shiiitiest colonel that gatto jail has ever had.

Unregistered

Just to cheer you up

This assshole is such a scam. Shiit officer, shiit chief in a toilet city and now the shiiitiest colonel that gatto jail has ever had.
    Psssssst. You can't write "azzhole" but you can write that the Palm was a shit officer, shit chief, and now the shittiest colonel, if that makes you feel any better.

Unregistered
    Psssssst. You can't write "azzhole" but you can write that the Palm was a shit officer, shit chief, and now the shittiest colonel, if that makes you feel any better.
    It does, but you removed "of a toilet city" and "ghetto jail." Thanks for being my auto correct but let's not change the spirit of my words. Lol

Unregistered

eh? eh?

It does, but you removed "of a toilet city" and "ghetto jail." Thanks for being my auto correct but let's not change the spirit of my words. Lol
    re Palmer
    This assshole is such a scam. Shit officer, shit chief in a toilet city and now the shittiest colonel that ghetto jail has ever had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast