Snake in SPECIAL Events. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marc Harris don't let Chief Papier catch you with that smoked tag cover I just saw on your car.
    Last person he caught with that got kicked out of a unit. I dont see why someone in special events needs their tag covered but no big deal big man just a word of advice from an old dog you do you big money. You have brought enough heat to yourself as is sir. Back in the old days especially in a small unit like that things were handled differently but looks like you new guys will never get to see or experience that. Luckily I'm out in a few years and wont have to continue seeing where law enforcement especially in this department continues to go. Hopefully u guys hire Reserve again so I can continue to work jobs after I retire in a few years.

To the rest of you reading this post especially men (which I hope most of you act as such) never talk behind someone's back ALWAYS say what you have to say to then directly. You'd be surprised how many times it all turns out to be one big miscommunication. The moment you involve big brother it's a wrap. No going back from that big cheese.

Over and out !
    Listen here! Tell Chief Papier / Natalie Martinez to calm down before I rat them all out. They ain’t no angels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real snitch in the unit is the Sgt who made the complaint. Only thing Harris did was go into IA when they called him and air the dirty laundry. But what do you expect but to be called a snitch by the Cuban mob to deflect! Cuban politics at its best. Plus the rookie Sgt. Sandler is lost running behind the Lt. He still think he's in SWAT ordering rifles and armored carries for off duty. Kiko it's time to let it go, tend to your baby mama! Place over there is a joke. Off Duty hasn't been the same since it was in the roll call room at central.
    Tent to your baby mama??? Shoot... she was all over Alvarez when we went to a club right before he left on military leave. Is he back yet?? I’ll ask her

Unregistered
    Marc is the biggest scammer. Who idea was it to take him to special events. He was a zero on patrol and I'm sure even more of a zero over there. He should go back and put in some more time on the road. I he was lost on the road I'm sure he is lost in special events. Some of us dont know how he made it past FTO or non the less probation

Unregistered
    🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Unregistered
    I'm not surprised. What are the allegations ? Lmao. I hope it's not what I think. If it is then Marc Harris you need to leave that unit and go hide in midnights for the rest of your career. Although midnight might be a little scary for you. For those who know Marc know he is as lost as can be and scared of his own shadow. Dont let this "man" fool you with his wannabe New York talk and tactical gear on his gun belt. He dosnt know how to use half of that shit has on there lmfao. He is full of it and everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

Unregistered
    Did Harris **** up again this weekend? Heard the Sgt was scrambling to find bodies to cover for yet another screw up of his

Unregistered
    Lmao no idea about messing a job but he still playing tactical special events with his tag covered. What a pansy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345