Snake in SPECIAL Events.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Snake in SPECIAL Events.

So I hear there is a snake (Harris) in Special Events running to IA making false allegations on all officers and supervisors not only in the unit but outside of the unit as well. Word is he is trying to get the captain and the LT kicked out of their positions for transferring the previous Sergeant Pile! Cant trust anyone in this place !

Watch ur 6 from this snake he will hire u for a job and run to IA on you! You may be next on his list.

The card is getting old ladies and gentlemen! A slug will always be a slug. I know him from the academy and patrol. Zero from day one. Scared of his own shadow! Let's see how long he will last in special events after people find out the shit he is doing! His rookie ass should be on the streets doing his time like the rest of us not hiding in special events. When will this department get their shit together and not take rookies to specialized units.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I hear there is a snake (Harris) in Special Events running to IA making false allegations on all officers and supervisors not only in the unit but outside of the unit as well. Word is he is trying to get the captain and the LT kicked out of their positions for transferring the previous Sergeant Pile! Cant trust anyone in this place !

Watch ur 6 from this snake he will hire u for a job and run to IA on you! You may be next on his list.

The card is getting old ladies and gentlemen! A slug will always be a slug. I know him from the academy and patrol. Zero from day one. Scared of his own shadow! Let's see how long he will last in special events after people find out the shit he is doing! His rookie ass should be on the streets doing his time like the rest of us not hiding in special events. When will this department get their shit together and not take rookies to specialized units.
    Once the F&F program is disbanded, many will see the worthlessness of some here.

Unregistered
    Once the F&F program is disbanded, many will see the worthlessness of some here.

That program will never end in this place!

Regarding "the card" lmao it looks like that card will never end either. The worst part is that card is being used for everything and anything and it is being entertained.

What happened to the days ranking officials actually made decisions based off of peoples actual actions not just because someone wants to pull out "the card" and hide behind it.

It's hard enough having to deal with the public using that card but when its happening on the inside ur just as sorry as the public hiding behind "the card".

As the years go bye this department just continues to get filled with cry babies and slugs. Sad to say this is no longer an elite department as it once was and no one, not even the current administration care about you but themselves and their own personal gain.

Make your money, get promoted and get the **** out of here. Everyone here is an individual in this place. Sad to see this department go to trash in the last 20 years

Unregistered

Hi Ortiz what’s your game this time? I mean if someone wanted to spill dirt on you you’d be toast.

Btw we know who your mole is in IA keep it up

Unregistered
    Some one snitching on Ortiz! Tell me that ain’t true
    Ortiz has a mole in IA? That can’t be

Unregistered
    The problem in this department is that no one minds their own business, the biggest collections of bic**hes are walking amongst the so-called men in this department. There is an unprecedented amount of new officers walking around here like they shit don’t stink with a high sense of entitlement. That’s the monster created by the people in command in this place, is not about what you know or past work ethics and accomplishments is all about manipulation and the only ones that can be manipulated in this department are the ones that don’t know about the command staffs actual work ethics and accomplishments with the exception of few when they were officers. That’s why a lot of these specialized units are not accomplishing much because of the inexperience of the officers working this units, they are easy to bully and manipulate. Everything in life comes full circle.

Unregistered

Harris a rat ?!?! Not surprised AT ALL!!! Watch out for that guy!! Scammmerrrrr 10000!!

Unregistered

Ok, the last person that needs to be getting kicked out of anywhere is Lt. Gomez. All that man has done since he got to special events is run the unit the way it should be ran ! He got rid of the stupid class A hat at the arena for starters and recently brought up the off duty rate ! Good to know there are still supervisors out there that havnt drank the koolaid and still lookout for officers. The rest of you know who you are. Keep drinking the koolaid you ain't fooling no one especially us old timers that have seen you scam your way up the ranks without having a day on the road!

And for the coward rookie that is going to IA making up false allegations on officers grow a pair of balls. What kind of man does that but a coward one. I hear you are old as shit too. Definitely a coward your whole life. You should have never joined police work bud. Quit hiding! Your ass should be on the road learning police work still.

Unregistered
    Lmfao who the hell is Harris ?

Unregistered

He is probably related to Schonton and Kelvin Harris =-D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast