Snake in SPECIAL Events. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    So is la culona still dating the LT? Or is she doing OFC Alvarez?

Unregistered
    The guy was thinking about leaving his wife to be with her.

Unregistered
    Time to go back to the road Marky Mark !! Go find a new home ! Even if the person you complained on gets kicked out your old ass could never be trusted in this department or in any other unit for that matter !! I hope it's a valid complaint!

Unregistered
    Marc Harris don't let Chief Papier catch you with that smoked tag cover I just saw on your car.
    Last person he caught with that got kicked out of a unit. I dont see why someone in special events needs their tag covered but no big deal big man just a word of advice from an old dog you do you big money. You have brought enough heat to yourself as is sir. Back in the old days especially in a small unit like that things were handled differently but looks like you new guys will never get to see or experience that. Luckily I'm out in a few years and wont have to continue seeing where law enforcement especially in this department continues to go. Hopefully u guys hire Reserve again so I can continue to work jobs after I retire in a few years.

To the rest of you reading this post especially men (which I hope most of you act as such) never talk behind someone's back ALWAYS say what you have to say to then directly. You'd be surprised how many times it all turns out to be one big miscommunication. The moment you involve big brother it's a wrap. No going back from that big cheese.

Over and out !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what did Harris do that he went to IA?
    The real snitch in the unit is the Sgt who made the complaint. Only thing Harris did was go into IA when they called him and air the dirty laundry. But what do you expect but to be called a snitch by the Cuban mob to deflect! Cuban politics at its best. Plus the rookie Sgt. Sandler is lost running behind the Lt. He still think he's in SWAT ordering rifles and armored carries for off duty. Kiko it's time to let it go, tend to your baby mama! Place over there is a joke. Off Duty hasn't been the same since it was in the roll call room at central.

Ben Dover

Typical

Marc Harris don't let Chief Papier catch you with that smoked tag cover I just saw on your car.
    Last person he caught with that got kicked out of a unit. I dont see why someone in special events needs their tag covered but no big deal big man just a word of advice from an old dog you do you big money. You have brought enough heat to yourself as is sir. Back in the old days especially in a small unit like that things were handled differently but looks like you new guys will never get to see or experience that. Luckily I'm out in a few years and wont have to continue seeing where law enforcement especially in this department continues to go. Hopefully u guys hire Reserve again so I can continue to work jobs after I retire in a few years.

To the rest of you reading this post especially men (which I hope most of you act as such) never talk behind someone's back ALWAYS say what you have to say to then directly. You'd be surprised how many times it all turns out to be one big miscommunication. The moment you involve big brother it's a wrap. No going back from that big cheese.

Over and out !
    Well said, from the ANONYMOUS poster

Unregistered
    The real snitch in the unit is the Sgt who made the complaint. Only thing Harris did was go into IA when they called him and air the dirty laundry. But what do you expect but to be called a snitch by the Cuban mob to deflect! Cuban politics at its best. Plus the rookie Sgt. Sandler is lost running behind the Lt. He still think he's in SWAT ordering rifles and armored carries for off duty. Kiko it's time to let it go, tend to your baby mama! Place over there is a joke. Off Duty hasn't been the same since it was in the roll call room at central.
    Speak facts brother. Who is this Sergeant that made the complaint or allegations ?! Weather or not he did you are are solely responsible for your individual statement you give IA. Let's hope all these statements and allegations are true. If not then I hope IA and the chief and unit major do what is right and remove those individuals for their false statements and creating a hostile work environment with in that unit.

Regarding Kiko and his tactical approaches to all the special events KIKO we applaud you. Thanks to all your preplanning and tactical approaches we will hopefully prevent and active shooter ornate least neutralize the threat within a crucial time frame. Like you tell us in roll calls. It's not IF but WHEN. Dont listen to this slug who will probably be the first one hiding when the shit hits the fan. We need more tactical savvy personnel with balls like KIKO to be in units like this.

An active shooter will most likely happen at an off duty or special event so bring all the tactical and armor necessary. Good work LT!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
    Well said, from the ANONYMOUS poster
    Aren't we all, Ben?!

Unregistered
    The off duty unit has been the most scammed unit in the history of mpd due to its nature of dealing with money , he who controls the money controls the power , in the early days of history jobs used to be pay cash so you can imagine ,the good jobs will go to friends and family , money will exchange hands at the table in more recent times not much has changed friends and family gets the best post and jobs out of the sun with more hours ,etc etc is the nature of the beasts, staff doesn't care because they are not affected since they don't work that and the simple soldier is happy when they throw him a bone , there's not much he can do against the system . My advised will be stay away from that craziness at the end of the day you can't fight the system is not good for your health to be the guy that always get the bad post on your day off trying to make a dollar that will take taxes anyways while a friend or family member gets the good post or the supervisor seats in the car while telling you what to do , the system will always be like that , not really worth it after all, if you need more look for a real way invest in real state or have your own business .
    To the off duties collecting cash please be aware you,re under observation to report the income. IRS has been tipped. If you did not report in the past you can file an amended return (1040) and then deduct appropriate expenses. No one is above the law and reporting income is the law. Updated. 9/19.

Unregistered
    If it's cash it's income. Report it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast