How do we kill time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How do we kill time

So with the new “do nothing but kids” directive how are we supposed to spend our day and make the DAS look good? We really can’t be doing surveys 5 days a week can we??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So with the new “do nothing but kids” directive how are we supposed to spend our day and make the DAS look good? We really can’t be doing surveys 5 days a week can we??
    I guess if u know nothing else but running kids for beverage law your pretty much screwed. I don’t know maybe get out and do shoulder taps in the bars or work concerts in the parking lots, damn even check the beaches. There are so many things to fill out your time unless u only work 7-4

Unregistered
    The end of the ABT agent is on the way. Before we had ISII program we would spend two days a week doing inspections. There is no way they are going to get rid of the ISII's so I have a feeling we will see agents cut or not replaced. So it looks like all those whining inspectors will be driving much newer cars real soon.

Unregistered
    From what I hear we are cutting sworn positions through attrition. I believe the open spots on Tampa and fort Myers are true first to be frozen.

Unregistered
    From what I hear we are cutting sworn positions through attrition. I believe the open spots on Tampa and fort Myers are true first to be frozen.
    Vicki and Tommy and their grand plan messed this place up. I have to agree why bring people on broad if we don't need them.

Unregistered
    I said it before. Work surveys once a week. Work shoulder taps or bar checks one night a week. Work complaints during the downtime. Paperwork, outreach, and agency visits the rest. Simple. If you can't figure out how to fill up your DAS then you have a very real problem. They just made our jobs a lot easier.

Unregistered
    I said it before. Work surveys once a week. Work shoulder taps or bar checks one night a week. Work complaints during the downtime. Paperwork, outreach, and agency visits the rest. Simple. If you can't figure out how to fill up your DAS then you have a very real problem. They just made our jobs a lot easier.
    The party is over we are done. So 😥

Unregistered
    The decision to focus on our legislative responsibility is a solid one. You have the whole summer to grab an IA and knock out a couple hundred surveys. Work a few concerts and you are golden. This is an easy job and it just got easier. I spent 100 hours on a crash that involved booze and a kid. Lots of good agency press and MADD loved us. Finally a smart move in Tallahassee.

Unregistered
    Sales withouts, untaxed alcohol, liquor on a 2cop buy busts, b girls, cigarette cases, sfs violations, selling in a manner not permitted, undisclosed interest, sale of loose cigarettes, shoulder taps, compliance checks, vendor trainings, coalition meetings, train other agencies, conduct inspections with other agencies to address nuisance locations, adopt admin cases from other agencies, inspections to find beverage violations, get deployed if needed, work your assigned cases, get a car wash, complete paperwork, work some off duties, sign up for training classes, read the chronicles, clean your desk, check your tire pressure, on and on and on..............

Plenty to do. Time for you imbeciles to shut up or leave

Unregistered
    Sales withouts, untaxed alcohol, liquor on a 2cop buy busts, b girls, cigarette cases, sfs violations, selling in a manner not permitted, undisclosed interest, sale of loose cigarettes, shoulder taps, compliance checks, vendor trainings, coalition meetings, train other agencies, conduct inspections with other agencies to address nuisance locations, adopt admin cases from other agencies, inspections to find beverage violations, get deployed if needed, work your assigned cases, get a car wash, complete paperwork, work some off duties, sign up for training classes, read the chronicles, clean your desk, check your tire pressure, on and on and on..............

Plenty to do. Time for you imbeciles to shut up or leave
    Looks like my DAS!! I never understood why we would stray from our core mission anyway. The dark days of a few administrations ago are gone. All that crap involving counterfeit movies and sunglasses destroyed our credibility with SAO, FSA and FPCA. The worst part was all the "my office is better" mentality driven my non-vested leadership and chap stick wearing captains.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast