Watch EX-Sheriff Israel LIVE prove his incompetence and negligence!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Watch EX-Sheriff Israel LIVE prove his incompetence and negligence!

Too Funny for T.V.!

https://thefloridachannel.org/

Unregistered

Keep up the great work (snicker-snicker) you'll be back in no time...

Unregistered
    I can't believe the public voted for this guy....TWICE!!!!! His own lawyer can't keep him on his own defense.

Unregistered
    I hope he didn't pay these lawyers a lot. They gave him awful advice by letting him take the stand in his own defense. He is convicting himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope he didn't pay these lawyers a lot. They gave him awful advice by letting him take the stand in his own defense. He is convicting himself.
    This is one of Hillary's friends. Hillary thinks she won the 2016 election. Israel thinks he gave AMAZING leadership, he has truly convinced himself that and he has convinced Kuehne, he just didn't convince the rest of America (or Jake Tapper). I almost feel bad for Kuehne, he did not know what he was getting into. This is going to be another career killer for Kuehne.

Unregistered
    His legal team must not have done a lot of prepping ahead of this. They are not on the same page.

Unregistered

Report was released JAN. 2 Israel DUMMIES

His legal team must not have done a lot of prepping ahead of this. They are not on the same page.
    Stupid Judd Nelson (Kaplan) is a dope. His opening was WRONG! He was talking about the founding fathers of our civilization and due process as it relates to Peterson. He basically fibbed and made it sound like the MSD report came out yesterday when we all know it came out the first week of January, which was why, Governor Scott (now senator) said his hands were tied and he couldn't do anything until the report came out. Ron DeSantis was sworn in January 8, 2019 and he suspended dipshit Israel on Friday, January 11, 2019.

MSD Commission releases report on Parkland school shooting, recommends arming Florida teachers
    Jan 02, 2019

The 15-member Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission on Wednesday unanimously approved the 446-page report containing that proposal and other recommendations.

It's now in the hands of Gov. Rick Scott, Governor-elect Ron DeSantis and the Legislature.

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/msd-...rming-teachers

Unregistered
    Nice bow tie Kuehne, all you need is the red nose and your costume is complete. I stopped listening to your opening when you claimed Scott Israel has always accepted responsibility for his office. If you aren’t going to argue in good faith then you aren’t worth listening to.

Unregistered
    Nice bow tie Kuehne, all you need is the red nose and your costume is complete. I stopped listening to your opening when you claimed Scott Israel has always accepted responsibility for his office. If you aren’t going to argue in good faith then you aren’t worth listening to.
    Yeah, that Kuehne is a weird cat. Looks and talks strange.

Unregistered
    Yeah, that Kuehne is a weird cat. Looks and talks strange.
    Kaplan looked so stressed. He was shaking his head to himself every time Kuehne spoke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast