Greenwell caught laughing as cop is found guilty - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Schadenfreude syndrome

Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

Unregistered
    In addition to being a lying POS, Greenwell is an embarrassment to our profession. A total disgrace.
    But he’s JPs’ eyes and ears at the PBA.

Unregistered
    His hiring was a scam as well, wasn’t it? I mean he gets rehired with full PO salary and a second retirement only to be at the PBA. He wasn’t hired to help the road officers; he wasn’t hired to help fill the vacancies on our department; he was hired to be at the PBA. In exchange what did the department get. Well, they got eyes and ears and a paid advocate for management at the PBA. An infiltrator, a traitor to cops, so him caught laughing at the trial is really nothing. He laughs everyday at cops.

Unregistered
    He has been quite the disappointment, hasn’t he?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His hiring was a scam as well, wasn’t it? I mean he gets rehired with full PO salary and a second retirement only to be at the PBA. He wasn’t hired to help the road officers; he wasn’t hired to help fill the vacancies on our department; he was hired to be at the PBA. In exchange what did the department get. Well, they got eyes and ears and a paid advocate for management at the PBA. An infiltrator, a traitor to cops, so him caught laughing at the trial is really nothing. He laughs everyday at cops.
    Another scandal the Director ordered that no one paid any attention too. Violation of the SOP and FRS

Unregistered
    What goes around comes around. Greenwell can lie all he wants but it will catch up to him. He has been exposed recently but he could have more exposure

Unregistered
    Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

Unregistered
    I no longer listen to what people say, I just watch what they do. Behavior never lies.

Winston Churchill

So fitting of David Greenwell!

Unregistered
    Have you noticed that since he has been expand being called out, he has gone into hiding of sorts. Selfies down to a minimum and appearances almost none.

Unregistered
    I find Greenwell behavior so appalling. Why show up if you are going to laugh at the officer. What was your true purpose for attending to get media attention? Well, you got it. Next time stay focused on pretending to care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast