Close of Steadman Stahls’ face reveals drinkers nose
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Close of Steadman Stahls’ face reveals drinkers nose

Drinker's nose, or alcoholic nose, is a skin condition in which an individual's nose takes on a bulbous, swollen appearance. Historically, a bulbous nose is considered a telltale sign that someone was a heavy drinker.

Unregistered
    I’m sure stahl said something stupid but I couldn’t focus on what he said because his nose took up my entire tv screen. Looked like the moon craters

Unregistered

Say it like it should be said

i heard what he said and he repeated what the attorney said basically. No creativity on Stahls part. Most importantly he appeared scared as to not upset Rundle.
    Call it what it is and abuse of power. A political decision that has nothing to do with justice. Call Rundle out!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What kind of hair part is Steadman Stahl Sporting? Looks like a crooked line of some sort. Most notable when he bows his head in that courtroom

Unregistered
    If had had the perpetual problems that he has had since becoming president I would be drinking heavy too.
    I never knew about the nose thing but sure enough I’ve seen many alcoholics with that type of nose.

Unregistered
    His face looks similar to his nose. Is that an indication of something more???

Unregistered
    Yeah! That he failed at AA.

Unregistered
    Is he still going to AA meetings? He needs to find God and he can be saved.

Unregistered

Why Stahls face is red and pitted

First, the body metabolizes the alcohol from an enzyme in the liver, which releases a byproduct called acetaldehyde. This byproduct is toxic to body tissues. In turn, body tissues and skin are dehydrated, which Spizuoco says cause premature aging of the skin (like wrinkles). Dry skin is also a stepping stone to post-bingeing breakouts.

The alcohol is meanwhile causing inflammation to bodily tissue, “releasing a histamine that dilates the blood’s capillaries, so that the net effect is redness of the skin.” Spizuoco warns that, when compounded over several years, this redness can be permanent.

Unregistered
    We probably pay for his drinking habits just like we do his free lunches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast