Close of Steadman Stahls’ face reveals drinkers nose - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Damn. What’s does he drink so I can stay away from it.

Unregistered

Stinky Steadman Stahl

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drinker's nose, or alcoholic nose, is a skin condition in which an individual's nose takes on a bulbous, swollen appearance. Historically, a bulbous nose is considered a telltale sign that someone was a heavy drinker.
    Getting close to Stahl period will burn your nose hairs off. He makes the Saga Bay trash mountain smell like Glade pumpkin spice candles.

Unregistered
    Maybe thee stench that emits from his pours is as a result of his heavy drinking. Alcoholism does run in his family!

Unregistered
    https://images.app.goo.gl/xgq78q9bbwEwKgmQ9

While this picture is not Steadman Stahl, look at the nose and check his out next time you see him, or a close up of him as we recently saw on channel 7 news.

Unregistered
    The risk for long-term erectile dysfunction has been linked to chronic heavy use of alcohol. In fact, studies show that men who are dependent on alcohol have a 60 to 70 percent chance of suffering from sexual problems. The most common of these are erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and loss of sexual desire.

Maybe this is the cause of him not being able to keep a woman

Unregistered
    I never knew this was a thing- drinkers nose. I’ll be checking everyone’s noses from now on

Unregistered
    That is what is known as a "BAR ROOM TAN"

Unregistered
    He would only hang out at Homestead shitz holes. Where the women are smelly and doped up. Maybe he placed his nose where it naturally didn’t belong

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He would only hang out at Homestead shitz holes. Where the women are smelly and doped up. Maybe he placed his nose where it naturally didn’t belong
    As a self respecting red neck myself I see nothing wrong with hanging out at Homestead shitz holes

Unregistered
    Pray you don’t wind up with drinkers nose like Stahl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12