Using the gym on duty - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The old fart is on his way out so no need to.
    Let’s see where you are at the end of your career. You’ll have grey hair and be in much different shape than you were when you started here. But what will you have done? You sound new in your career, young, inexperienced, immature or all of the above. One day you will be that grey haired man or woman that some snot nosed punk, like you, will be talking trash about anonymously on whatever form of anonymous ***** board they have then. And you will wonder where all the new people’s spines have gone to. And like Jack you won’t give the opinion of some little shit two thoughts. You’ll just wonder who you are leaving this agency to. But he’s done more in his career than someone like you could ever hope to have done. And he’s leaving when he is good and ready to go, on his terms after a long a purposeful career. Let’s see if you will able to say the same thing after 30+ years. That is if you make it that long. But when you go, most of those who left ahead of you will be long gone and won’t care about you. Those behind you will be wondering when your old ass will leave to make room for advancement. The few friends you have may or may not show up to your last day. I’m pretty sure Jack will have standing room only for the day he punches out, and deservedly so. Good luck to you on your career, maybe one day you won’t be such a burned out little guy.

Unregistered
    Let’s see where you are at the end of your career. You’ll have grey hair and be in much different shape than you were when you started here. But what will you have done? You sound new in your career, young, inexperienced, immature or all of the above. One day you will be that grey haired man or woman that some snot nosed punk, like you, will be talking trash about anonymously on whatever form of anonymous ***** board they have then. And you will wonder where all the new people’s spines have gone to. And like Jack you won’t give the opinion of some little shit two thoughts. You’ll just wonder who you are leaving this agency to. But he’s done more in his career than someone like you could ever hope to have done. And he’s leaving when he is good and ready to go, on his terms after a long a purposeful career. Let’s see if you will able to say the same thing after 30+ years. That is if you make it that long. But when you go, most of those who left ahead of you will be long gone and won’t care about you. Those behind you will be wondering when your old ass will leave to make room for advancement. The few friends you have may or may not show up to your last day. I’m pretty sure Jack will have standing room only for the day he punches out, and deservedly so. Good luck to you on your career, maybe one day you won’t be such a burned out little guy.
    I don't plan to spend 30+ years in this sh****le to get the last dollar like the DROPers and double dippers. Soon as I get my 25 I am out because I have a life outside the job. He and other dinosaurs like him have no life, they are decrepit old men drooling over their bank accounts and enjoying their power trips. Guess what, a few weeks after they leave nobody will even remember their names. Nobody gives a rat's azz about them now except those waiting to take their spots.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you have an awful, depressing life/view on life.

Unregistered
    I don't plan to spend 30+ years in this sh****le to get the last dollar like the DROPers and double dippers. Soon as I get my 25 I am out because I have a life outside the job. He and other dinosaurs like him have no life, they are decrepit old men drooling over their bank accounts and enjoying their power trips. Guess what, a few weeks after they leave nobody will even remember their names. Nobody gives a rat's azz about them now except those waiting to take their spots.
    Sounds like you should go just give up now and quit. Please

Unregistered
    Sounds like you have an awful, depressing life/view on life.
    I have a great life thank you because it does not revolve around this corrupt and miserable work place unlike some people who think it is a career and are obsessed with the administration trying to get promoted, destroying their life and family in the process. Apparently their free time is worthless because they are happy to waste decades after decades undermining and screwing people over to get ahead.

Unregistered
    The bitterness you speak with says otherwise.

Unregistered
    I have a great life thank you because it does not revolve around this corrupt and miserable work place unlike some people who think it is a career and are obsessed with the administration trying to get promoted, destroying their life and family in the process. Apparently their free time is worthless because they are happy to waste decades after decades undermining and screwing people over to get ahead.
    When you get off probation your attitude may change.

Unregistered
    Let’s analyze this. You say you don’t plan on not spending 30 years here. Hmm. You were hired prior to 2011. Married the field. You really hate Peterson. Narrows the field again. You have ZERO rank and you do t want it. Hmm. Mohr, maybe Ferguson. Maybe neither. But definitely in that class of ass. Enjoy your pension. Mine will have a DROP bonus unlike yours.

Unregistered
    Let’s analyze this. You say you don’t plan on not spending 30 years here. Hmm. You were hired prior to 2011. Married the field. You really hate Peterson. Narrows the field again. You have ZERO rank and you do t want it. Hmm. Mohr, maybe Ferguson. Maybe neither. But definitely in that class of ass. Enjoy your pension. Mine will have a DROP bonus unlike yours.
    There are a lot of people who feel the way I do but they wisely keep it to themselves for fear of retaliation. We refuse to sell our souls to Bob's corrupt administration.

Unregistered
    No need to sell your soul dipsh!t, just come to work and do your job. You sound so emotional, its not really that hard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast