Using the gym on duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me a break, with the workload that captain has let him take as many breaks as he wants. You remember he is a salaried employee and doesn’t get overtime. I’m sure you really work 12 hours a day sport, go back to surfing your instagram while sitting in your car “working”.
    Boo hoo for the "overworked" captains. They are always on coffee breaks, personal errands with agency issued vehicles, and extended lunches. No risks, just glorified paper shufflers carrying a badge and a gun for show only. And if they ever get worked long hours, oh well, they knew what they signed up for when they accepted the appointment. If they ever got knocked back to corporal or sergeant they'd be crying like little *****es because they'd have to do some real work.

Unregistered
    Boo hoo for the "overworked" captains. They are always on coffee breaks, personal errands with agency issued vehicles, and extended lunches. No risks, just glorified paper shufflers carrying a badge and a gun for show only. And if they ever get worked long hours, oh well, they knew what they signed up for when they accepted the appointment. If they ever got knocked back to corporal or sergeant they'd be crying like little *****es because they'd have to do some real work.
    You have know idea what a caption in this agency has to deal with and no I am not a captain. They can have their job because I don’t want anything to do with it. Most of you little pussies couldn’t handle what they deal with in half a day. Shut the **** up and go answer your calls.

Unregistered
    You have know idea what a caption in this agency has to deal with and no I am not a captain. They can have their job because I don’t want anything to do with it. Most of you little pussies couldn’t handle what they deal with in half a day. Shut the **** up and go answer your calls.
    Yeah right. Look at all the idiots, relatives and drinking buddies appointed to captain and above over the years. That should tell you that it's a nothing job which anyone could do as long as they kiss the COC's butts all the way up to the sheriff. And don't forget to be generous with political campaign donations to ensure you maintain your rank.

Unregistered
    Yeah right. Look at all the idiots, relatives and drinking buddies appointed to captain and above over the years. That should tell you that it's a nothing job which anyone could do as long as they kiss the COC's butts all the way up to the sheriff. And don't forget to be generous with political campaign donations to ensure you maintain your rank.
    Most accurate post yet. Just think of Capt JP, the textbook definition of an idiot. Thank goodness he is outta here soon.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? JP is one of the best guys here. You are clearly a spineless little punk who would never say that to him face to face.

Unregistered
    Most accurate post yet. Just think of Capt JP, the textbook definition of an idiot. Thank goodness he is outta here soon.
    He would beat the **** out of you

Unregistered
    Are you serious? JP is one of the best guys here. You are clearly a spineless little punk who would never say that to him face to face.
    I wouldn't say it to his face either because the cowardly weasel would run straight to IAD and file a complaint. He is not man enough to face anyone who rightfully criticizes him.

Unregistered
    He would beat the **** out of you
    The old fat man couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Time to retire and get some new blood in charge.

Unregistered
    The old fat man couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Time to retire and get some new blood in charge.
    Go say it to his face p u s s y boy

Unregistered
    Go say it to his face p u s s y boy
    The old fart is on his way out so no need to.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast