Using the gym on duty - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't plan to spend 30+ years in this sh****le to get the last dollar like the DROPers and double dippers. Soon as I get my 25 I am out because I have a life outside the job. He and other dinosaurs like him have no life, they are decrepit old men drooling over their bank accounts and enjoying their power trips. Guess what, a few weeks after they leave nobody will even remember their names. Nobody gives a rat's azz about them now except those waiting to take their spots.
    Spoken like a true millennial...

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true millennial...
    Let's face it the millennials are taking over as the last remnants of the baby boomers are retiring. You either get aboard with the modern times or retire if you can't handle change.

Unregistered
    Let's face it the millennials are taking over as the last remnants of the baby boomers are retiring. You either get aboard with the modern times or retire if you can't handle change.
    Go F u c k Yourself

Unregistered
    Holy shit guys. There's worse agencies, and even worse professions. Ours may not be the best, but if you're (any of you) this burnt out just goooooo. Don't be my backup. You're complacent, way too salty, and a liability in today's world of policing.

I don't care how much time you have invested here, If your life outside work is as important as you say (which I get), then leaving with whatever time you have accrued, cashing out, and starting fresh somewhere else doin' God knows what is worth far more than a completed 30 year pension. If not for your mental health, then for your families and the lives of your zone partners. Run, forest run.

Unregistered
    This agency will never be anything! To much corruption,coverups and looking the other way depending on who you are. Bob will never hold any deputies accountable for anything so that way it looks as he has a bunch of Gods working under him. HA,HA, not in his back yard. Covers drunk deputies that attend DUI training seminar which caused police to be called for public intoxication and just acting like azzholes and.....kicked out of their dept. No worries,daddy will get his little boy back in. Intertain yourselves and read [Posted closed Cases] You just may be surprized!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Excuse me for now but I have to go get my uninterrupted, on duty, one hour lunch break workout.

Unregistered
    This agency will never be anything! To much corruption,coverups and looking the other way depending on who you are. Bob will never hold any deputies accountable for anything so that way it looks as he has a bunch of Gods working under him. HA,HA, not in his back yard. Covers drunk deputies that attend DUI training seminar which caused police to be called for public intoxication and just acting like azzholes and.....kicked out of their dept. No worries,daddy will get his little boy back in. Intertain yourselves and read [Posted closed Cases] You just may be surprized!!!!!!
    The agency serves it purpose: Sheriff Bob Gualtieri is enhancing his political career and public image, the relatives and friends of the executive staff are being coddled and promoted to replace the relatives who retire, and the chief deputies are enjoying the extra money provided by the double-dipping. What's not to like?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345