Using the gym on duty
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Using the gym on duty

Using the gym while on patrol duty. Someone has to talk to that kid (I.R.) about that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Using the gym while on patrol duty. Someone has to talk to that kid (I.R.) about that.
    Nothing new here. Lots of people use the gym on duty during their 30-60 minute meal break.

Unregistered
    Does that surprise you? There’s a reason he was bluffs for years.

Unregistered
    Wow! finally a positive post! Deps,working towards health instead of getting a meat ball sub at some Rally gas station. ***** all you want but those people working out at the gym will be beathing when you A'nt

Unregistered
    Well, you have to get your money's worth out of those steroids someho

Unregistered
    What about the ones who extend their workouts 30-45 minutes over their 30 minute meal breaks? Can those who chose to work out off duty do the same and take longer meal breaks?

Unregistered
    How about some of the smokers at the SAB and their long, and many, smoke breaks every day? I'd like to know how many hours a certain captain has used, throughout his years at the PCSO, om smoke breaks. For years, and as recently as last week, he is always sitting in the smoking area, killing himself, one puff at a time. It was the same thing at North District when he was working up there. How is that allowed as some right of passage?

Unregistered
    How about some of the smokers at the SAB and their long, and many, smoke breaks every day? I'd like to know how many hours a certain captain has used, throughout his years at the PCSO, om smoke breaks. For years, and as recently as last week, he is always sitting in the smoking area, killing himself, one puff at a time. It was the same thing at North District when he was working up there. How is that allowed as some right of passage?
    That certain Capt has his cell phone with hime, checking company emails and stressing about all the ridiculous shit that comes down the pipe from above. Get a life.........

Unregistered
    That certain Capt has his cell phone with hime, checking company emails and stressing about all the ridiculous shit that comes down the pipe from above. Get a life.........
    So if I am accessing my agency issued cell phone I have an excuse for taking extended meal breaks? That will work.

Unregistered
    So if I am accessing my agency issued cell phone I have an excuse for taking extended meal breaks? That will work.
    Give me a break, with the workload that captain has let him take as many breaks as he wants. You remember he is a salaried employee and doesn’t get overtime. I’m sure you really work 12 hours a day sport, go back to surfing your instagram while sitting in your car “working”.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast