Thank You Sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you going to do about it, pu$$y boy?
    Not my problem sizzle chest! It will yours when you’re pinned down by one of the outstanding citizens of Hillsborough County that do not respect you anymore thanks to the pussification of HCSO👌🏼🖕🏻🐷

Unregistered
    Not my problem sizzle chest! It will yours when you’re pinned down by one of the outstanding citizens of Hillsborough County that do not respect you anymore thanks to the pussification of HCSO👌🏼🖕🏻🐷
    Yup! True words.

Unregistered
    I have been at the office a fair amount of time, 10-15 years. I’m not saying this Sheriff is perfect, but it does appear he cares. Our fleet was complete junk and unsafe, he has bought more new cars in the past 18 months than the others bought in 5 years.
    We all complained about the FN’s he got us Glocks. Again he isn’t perfect but I’ll take him if the previous one.
    How was our fleet dangerous? Same cars the public drive. I have been through many vehicle generations and all these new cars is nothing new. We went through the same thing when we cycled out of the Crown Victorias to Chargers. Same when we went from the old crown vics to the new ones. Nothing new. The Glock thing was a good call. It a minimum, to undo what those morons did before him.

Unregistered
    How was our fleet dangerous? Same cars the public drive. I have been through many vehicle generations and all these new cars is nothing new. We went through the same thing when we cycled out of the Crown Victorias to Chargers. Same when we went from the old crown vics to the new ones. Nothing new. The Glock thing was a good call. It a minimum, to undo what those morons did before him.
    Are you serious? Our garage is completely inept and if you don't understand how they didn't even monitor the fleet loaners, then you don't even work here. The actual fleet loaners at the garage were completely dangerous and often times you had to bring those back in and get another fleet. They didn't even do the simple tasks of checking tire pressure before issue. My zone partner was once issued a fleet car and he didn't check the lights/siren until he got back to the district. Tried to o a traffic stop and none of the lights would turn on. The garage is supposed to have a basic check list to ensure the car is at least usable before issue, but they don't use it. Just ask the most recent mechanic in the garage who showed up on the restricted entry email. He started to voice his displeasure with the safety procedures and management in the garage, and that put a target on his back. The garage management is corrupt and their operations are completely unsafe, which then bleeds over to the safety of our vehicles. Yeah the new ones are fine because the garage hasn't had the chance to screw it up yet, but wait til that car is out of warranty. Be careful with the fleet loaners... those cars will get you.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Our garage is completely inept and if you don't understand how they didn't even monitor the fleet loaners, then you don't even work here. The actual fleet loaners at the garage were completely dangerous and often times you had to bring those back in and get another fleet. They didn't even do the simple tasks of checking tire pressure before issue. My zone partner was once issued a fleet car and he didn't check the lights/siren until he got back to the district. Tried to o a traffic stop and none of the lights would turn on. The garage is supposed to have a basic check list to ensure the car is at least usable before issue, but they don't use it. Just ask the most recent mechanic in the garage who showed up on the restricted entry email. He started to voice his displeasure with the safety procedures and management in the garage, and that put a target on his back. The garage management is corrupt and their operations are completely unsafe, which then bleeds over to the safety of our vehicles. Yeah the new ones are fine because the garage hasn't had the chance to screw it up yet, but wait til that car is out of warranty. Be careful with the fleet loaners... those cars will get you.
    My mistake. You are correct. I thought you meant the entire fleet. Like all cars. I misunderstood. I do agree with you. By fleet, you meant borrow cars and those are way better cared for.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Like with the entrapment they put MG through. They sent that "intern" to ride with him. She flirted with him, then she ran and told when he flirted back.

Be careful letting "interns" ride with you. Not that you have a choice.
    Entrapment?? Seriously read his interview you idiot.. you have no idea what your talking about

Unregistered
    Entrapment?? Seriously read his interview you idiot.. you have no idea what your talking about
    What one thing HCSO taught me? "Perception is reality." Not one road deputy (the only one they stick interns with) believes the "intern" they got stuck with today hasn't be planted to get them fired.

Unregistered
    What one thing HCSO taught me? "Perception is reality." Not one road deputy (the only one they stick interns with) believes the "intern" they got stuck with today hasn't be planted to get them fired.
    Interns and other civilians ride along at the sole discretion of the deputy. To blame the intern for the deputy's poor judgment and unprofessional behavior is the typical liberal victim mentality. Every real deputy here with a brain knows if the civilian isn't acting appropriately or not following instructions, you drop them back at the district immediately and tell your district secretary to black list them.

Unregistered
    I have read the SOP reference the intern program several times but can not remember it word for word. I do not have access to it any longer as I am retired. Can someone review it and determine if there is any mention of the decision to have an intern being at the discretion of the deputy? Obviously, the deputy has the discretion to remain employed or quit so I agree, he may have the final word at the expense of his job.

Unregistered
    I have read the SOP reference the intern program several times but can not remember it word for word. I do not have access to it any longer as I am retired. Can someone review it and determine if there is any mention of the decision to have an intern being at the discretion of the deputy? Obviously, the deputy has the discretion to remain employed or quit so I agree, he may have the final word at the expense of his job.
    I would love to know this too. I work here, but I'm sure they will be accessing the DMS program to see who searches for that SOP. The intern program is out of hand. It is not the job of police officers to teach college students that paid college money to be tough. Some are required to ride for over 100 hours. The districts should have the balls to say no. Or maybe its a pet project where there are kickbacks from HCC and USF? Maybe its only certain districts that kiss HR’s ass and cant tell them no. They should be looking out for us. Something like interns all the time can very much be the straw the breaks the camels back when it comes to someone being on the fence about quitting.

After a stressful call of arguing or needing to catch up on bull shiit admin work, especially anyone that is already burned out, all we have is that quiet alone time in the car to decompress while headed to the next call. Maybe listen to music or call a spouse or friend to vent. No matter how god damn tough some of you try to act, you know this is fukking true. All we have to clear our heads and calm down from the fuking emotional rollercoaster this putrid job causes is that time alone in the car on the way to the next call. An intern screws this all up. Also, inters run and tell when you talk crap, so its like having a hall monitor in your car ready to snitch on you if you don't act like some top cop that loves the job. We don't have the time or patients for that crap and it needs to stop or we should start refusing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast