Thank You Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. Like with the entrapment they put MG through. They sent that "intern" to ride with him. She flirted with him, then she ran and told when he flirted back.

Be careful letting "interns" ride with you. Not that you have a choice.
    Haaaaaaa yeah right. Nobody is flirting with you MG. More of your BS lies from the fantasy world you live in. How low must your self esteem be to constantly lie about yourself and what you did throughout your whole career here. Good riddance!!

Unregistered
    If you don’t like the intern program, then you should STFU and quit!

Earlier this week, a deputy said he wasn't taking interns anymore. They called him into the office. 20 minutes later he quit on the spot.

Unregistered
    Earlier this week, a deputy said he wasn't taking interns anymore. They called him into the office. 20 minutes later he quit on the spot.
    And yet the sun still came up today. My goodness I guess we will survive without him after all.

Unregistered
    They gave up a deputy for an intern? Really? They would rather lose everything they put into an officer for some dumb ass pet project? See, when someone is burned out and tired of the BS, it takes one small thing like that to make them quit.

Unregistered
    And yet the sun still came up today. My goodness I guess we will survive without him after all.
    This for real ?

Unregistered
    Who was it? Good for him!

Unregistered
    Who was it? Good for him!
    Deputy Fake News

Unregistered
    If you don’t like the intern program, then you should STFU and quit!
    Screw you Flanders!

Unregistered
    Remember that while you waiting for backup to arrive azz clown! Your probably one of the anointed who hangs back at the district Bull -squatting with the Brass🖕🏻

Unregistered
    What are you going to do about it, pu$$y boy?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast