Thank You Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In my district alone, that i know of, i can tell you of 4. Three that quit and one fired. I also now of two that have jobs lined up and will be leaving within a few months. All within January.
    “On top of that, several deputies a month are getting fired.” So six months into a new year you can only name 1 in January. Typical LEO Affairs fake news. Loser

Unregistered
    “On top of that, several deputies a month are getting fired.” So six months into a new year you can only name 1 in January. Typical LEO Affairs fake news. Loser
    There were just two road deputies fired (Red Category), in the last two weeks...

Unregistered
    Agreed. If some of these folks would actually take a breath and step back, they will see that things are indeed getting better. It's a long tough legacy that needs to be overcome.....

Rome wasn't built in a day.
    DeBartolo could build it in a day....🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    There were just two road deputies fired (Red Category), in the last two weeks...
    Again dip$hit, SEVERAL deputies a fired month was stated as fact. Even if we say 3 is several, 3 * 6 = 18. If you can’t name at least that many, your the typical mouth spouting Leo affairs fake news loser. But you new that.

Unregistered
    Again dip$hit, SEVERAL deputies a fired month was stated as fact. Even if we say 3 is several, 3 * 6 = 18. If you can’t name at least that many, your the typical mouth spouting Leo affairs fake news loser. But you new that.
    It would appear to me that the trend is moving towards purging the "old skool" slugs who have been working the system.

Unregistered
    It would appear to me that the trend is moving towards purging the "old skool" slugs who have been working the system.
    Interesting because its all the young guys that are quitting. 2 to 3 years average. Think hard. They even created a committee to find out why this was happening and to report their research back to training then back to Gee. Because they were too stupid to use common sense and figure it out on their own. Some of you may have even been on that committee. Seems the old school guys are the ones smart enough to pace themselves for the long haul while the young ones give it all they have, realize that its all for nothing and can not be sustained for 30 years, get sick of the bully games, and QUIT. Everyone I know that has quit, only regret not doing it sooner.

Unregistered

Yeah. Like with the entrapment they put MG through. They sent that "intern" to ride with him. She flirted with him, then she ran and told when he flirted back.

Be careful letting "interns" ride with you. Not that you have a choice.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Like with the entrapment they put MG through. They sent that "intern" to ride with him. She flirted with him, then she ran and told when he flirted back.

Be careful letting "interns" ride with you. Not that you have a choice.
    Thats a whole other fukking issue. Interns. Why are we required to have them ride with us? Who gets the kickbacks from HCC? Not us. We are not HCC instructors? We don't work for HCC. Why the extra liability? Why the distraction? Its draining. COMPLETELY FUKS EVERYTHING UP ALL DAY. We are beyond short, busy, and on the edge of being able to do this job anyway. Why do students pay a college tuition for the school to delegate hundreds of credit hours to cops. While this “yes man” agency lets it happen like a bunch of dumb asses. Maybe start thinking about us for a change. Time for this to STOP! Time to start speaking up. We lost one because of them.

Unregistered
    Thats a whole other fukking issue. Interns. Why are we required to have them ride with us? Who gets the kickbacks from HCC? Not us. We are not HCC instructors? We don't work for HCC. Why the extra liability? Why the distraction? Its draining. COMPLETELY FUKS EVERYTHING UP ALL DAY. We are beyond short, busy, and on the edge of being able to do this job anyway. Why do students pay a college tuition for the school to delegate hundreds of credit hours to cops. While this “yes man” agency lets it happen like a bunch of dumb asses. Maybe start thinking about us for a change. Time for this to STOP! Time to start speaking up. We lost one because of them.
    I posted too fast due to my anger for the intern program. Thats what happened to MG? Holy crap? Career lost over an intern? Im sure it was he said she said.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like the intern program, then you should STFU and quit!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast