HCSO Charities - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: HCSO Charities

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's because he is out taking care of Chads boat and cars. Oh, and setting up people to have them fired at Chads command. TSJ is nothing more then a bottom feeder

He probably is on our payroll doing all these tasks along with AC.
    What u going to do about it steroid boy?

Unregistered
    Sometimes the truth hurts.

TSJ and wifey with foreclosure and multiple judgments against them for indebtedness.

Yet he was/is director of HCSO Charities and its tens of thousands of dollars.

Not making any allegations, just pointing out the facts.

The optics - as CC would say - are not good.

If you don't want bad optics, don't put the fox in charge of the hen house.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3185366]That's because he is out taking care of Chads boat and cars.

THIS is the real issue! I have never seen more jealousy than among cops!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186115]
    That's because he is out taking care of Chads boat and cars.

Jealousy???
    More like concern that our agency is being taken advantage off right in front of our faces. The constitution and Florida law are being disregarded as money is being mishandled.
    Not sure why you people think that it's okay to be incompetent and a thief when the civilians have entrusted all of us to uphold the law.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186115]
    That's because he is out taking care of Chads boat and cars.

Lol...wait who in the hell would be jealous of being a DO BOY, REALLY?
    And No one is jealous of Chad neither. I actually feel sorry for him. When everything is said and done he will be the fall guy for that family. So enjoy while you have it. No worries though, the deputies here will testify that chad has always been an idiot therefore he didn't comprehend what he read and signed. We got your back Chad. We won't do you like you did Janak. No worries dude.
    Lmfao.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186176]

Jealousy???
    More like concern that our agency is being taken advantage off right in front of our faces. The constitution and Florida law are being disregarded as money is being mishandled.
    Not sure why you people think that it's okay to be incompetent and a thief when the civilians have entrusted all of us to uphold the law.
    Money is being mishandled? Proof, please.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186199]

Money is being mishandled? Proof, please.
    The problem with obtaining proof , he has not and will not release documents under the Public Records Act Request.

But i believe i recently heard that a attorney will be filing a motion to compel. Lets see how he responds to that

Once those records are exposed, we will see the money laundering from big Daddy D and the Youngstown, Ohio mafia

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3187516]

The problem with obtaining proof , he has not and will not release documents under the Public Records Act Request.

But i believe i recently heard that a attorney will be filing a motion to compel. Lets see how he responds to that

Once those records are exposed, we will see the money laundering from big Daddy D and the Youngstown, Ohio mafia

You "believe" you recently heard.....Uh huh......more rumors.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3187516]

But what will YOU do when YOU are exposed as the dirty lying pos member of the White Trash Mafia?

Unregistered
    Yes this is true.
    It’s for charity.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast