HCSO Charities - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: HCSO Charities

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree with you however this current sheriff has well profound knowledge of his deputies and detectives overcharging minorities and disenfranchised whites. They go as far as lying on criminal report affidavits for the purpose of their case loads looking great to appear as having a great portfolio for their next promotion....or simply to fulfill their need to keep minorities in their place. This Chad does nothing about it...all of those sheriifs have done nothing about it. When a white cop gets a complaint with racial overtones amazingly they have a black or Hispanic supervisor investigate to make the complaint go away.
    In conclusion..this sheriff is promoting alot of minorities to make it seem as he is putting a bandaid over racial injustice. The minorities are being utilized as cover ups for the bigger picture. Don't be fooled. Learn your history and do the right thing by the law.
    Post some case numbers here with falsified probable causes affidavits as you claim.

Unregistered
    When he shuts tf up and stops fkn with our jobs, I’ll get over it. Until then FU JT!!
    How in the world is he f....ing with your job? I don’t think he even works there anymore.

Unregistered
    How in the world is he f....ing with your job? I don’t think he even works there anymore.
    His FB page for McMullen is what I think they mean. He really runs his mouth on it constantly.

Unregistered

When that fired fkcer JT gets on his soapbox-supposed to be Ron's "supporters" fb-and talks shiit about us, yeah, he's fkcing with our jobs! He's trying to make us look incompetent! Fkc that pos JT!

Unregistered
    Post some case numbers here with falsified probable causes affidavits as you claim.
    Don't need to.. it happens and you know it does because you probably have done it.

Unregistered
    Lol..wouldn't you like to know so you can get ahead of the problem. NOT.

Unregistered
    When that fired fkcer JT gets on his soapbox-supposed to be Ron's "supporters" fb-and talks shiit about us, yeah, he's fkcing with our jobs! He's trying to make us look incompetent! Fkc that pos JT!
    Not saying you are incompetent but there are plenty of supervisors, deputies, and command staff that do incompetent shiitt that needs to cease.

Unregistered
    Not saying you are incompetent but there are plenty of supervisors, deputies, and command staff that do incompetent shiitt that needs to cease.

YOU were incompetent, a liability, and are GONE! You couldn't care less about us, or the office-and we damn don't need, nor want "help" from a dirty pos like you! Stay out of OUR business, you are NOT a cop anymore!

Unregistered
    YOU were incompetent, a liability, and are GONE! You couldn't care less abou9t us, or the office-and we damn don't need, nor want "help" from a dirty pos like you! Stay out of OUR business, you are NOT a cop anymore!
    AGAIN. With the JT shit. Bro...damn you acting like a stalker. JT was a problem and he is gone. There are people still here that are a huge problem concentrate on that. Start at the top and work your way down.

Unregistered
    AGAIN. With the JT shit. Bro...damn you acting like a stalker. JT was a problem and he is gone. There are people still here that are a huge problem concentrate on that. Start at the top and work your way down.

If anyone's a stalker, it's him. He's all over this forum and on his social media stirring up shiit. If he's "gone", why is he still spreading lies-and getting caught there, too! He doesn't gaf about us and I don't want his dirty azz "help"!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast