Lot of pressure to sign up for this. Would love to see an audit

Unregistered
    I’d love to see an audit of this

Unregistered
    Maybe an FDLE Audit is needed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes this is true.
    Absolutely false, although I did donate 10 dollars a month, they had a good pitch I won’t lie. 10 dollars got me a sweet HCSO lanyard. Whatever, why are we *****ing about donating to charities...

Unregistered
    The 10.00 dollars a month to be left alone was well worth it.

Unregistered
    As a private citizen, it’s reassuring to know that the sheriff is so committed to the community. I believe many citizens do not realize all the great work being done. I’m planning on writing an article for the newspaper circulated in my neighborhood. I hope it inspires my neighbors to donate to your charities and also turn out to vote for Sheriff Chronister!

Unregistered
    Maybe an FDLE Audit is needed
    I think Ura brother still works for FDLE. It is understood that if any comes to them he turns and makes that call!!@

Unregistered
    As a private citizen, it’s reassuring to know that the sheriff is so committed to the community. I believe many citizens do not realize all the great work being done. I’m planning on writing an article for the newspaper circulated in my neighborhood. I hope it inspires my neighbors to donate to your charities and also turn out to vote for Sheriff Chronister!
    I won't bite. But question everything

Unregistered
    Give your money to the actual persons in need. Giving it to HCSO Charities, is just padding the pockets of TSJ!

Unregistered
    Resist the 🌈!
    So, in addition to being a disgruntled, xenophobic, racist, ex-cop, are we now adding homophobe to your resume?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast