Reserve unit

Thread: Reserve unit

Unregistered

Reserve unit

Does Pasco have a professional Reserve Unit? Recently retired OCSO and moving west. We have a great reserve unit but I won’t want to be making the drive after the move. Thanks

Unregistered

NO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Pasco have a professional Reserve Unit? Recently retired OCSO and moving west. We have a great reserve unit but I won’t want to be making the drive after the move. Thanks

"Professional and Pasco" can not and should not be used in the same sentence.

The PSO Reserve unit was outstanding a few years ago. At that time there were a couple of guys that would actually work taking calls, traffic, etc....HELPING AS NEEDED.

Then one guy got hurt on the job and was shown the door. Another became fulltime. A couple others were just let go.

The end result is that ONLY THE POLITICAL HACKS remain.

RUN FAR AWAY from Pasco.

Try anywhere else.

You're welcome -

Unregistered
    "Professional and Pasco" can not and should not be used in the same sentence.

The PSO Reserve unit was outstanding a few years ago. At that time there were a couple of guys that would actually work taking calls, traffic, etc....HELPING AS NEEDED.

Then one guy got hurt on the job and was shown the door. Another became fulltime. A couple others were just let go.

The end result is that ONLY THE POLITICAL HACKS remain.

RUN FAR AWAY from Pasco.

Try anywhere else.

You're welcome -
    Good advise!

Unregistered
    Do Reserve Deputies have to attend the several month long orientation that the regular deputies go to?

Unregistered
    Do Reserve Deputies have to attend the several month long orientation that the regular deputies go to?
    YES ---- BUT RUN MAN. This place is a joke unless you are a political hack. If you were, you'd not be on here asking.

Unregistered
    Check it out for yourself, you’ll find out that the comments are from a group of disgruntled employees who resigned or were fired over the last several years for incompetence or ethnic issues. Their disciplinary files are public record and we be posted soon.

Unregistered
    Check it out for yourself, you’ll find out that the comments are from a group of disgruntled employees who resigned or were fired over the last several years for incompetence or ethnic issues. Their disciplinary files are public record and we be posted soon.
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am not a "disgruntled employees who resigned or were fired over the last several years for incompetence or ethnic issues" and I fully support the position that anyone with any ethics or honor will find they have no place at the PCO.

Unregistered
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am not a "disgruntled employees who resigned or were fired over the last several years for incompetence or ethnic issues" and I fully support the position that anyone with any ethics or honor will find they have no place at the PCO.

This is also from someone who was happy to leave PSO.

The place is filled to the top with silliness.

Go somewhere that you'll be treated better.

Unregistered

Hear this

We dont want you, dont need you and hope you retire and enjoy life not come try to play pasco deputy

Unregistered
    We dont want you, dont need you and hope you retire and enjoy life not come try to play pasco deputy
    Sounded like the noise made when a baby soils itself. Yes keep Pasco populated by do nothing know nothing simpletons.

Did I get that right?