Chad Frisco
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Frisco

Unregistered

Chad Frisco

I find it very interesting that a rat like this guy, who remains completely loyal to the Docobo’s still has a job. Wanna talk about the on duty favors you do for your Daddy Albert??

Unregistered
    This is a glad hander all day long. Kissing anyone’s ass who he thinks can help him. He is definitely a Docobo mark.

Unregistered
    This guy is an idiot

Unregistered
    This guy is a rat, he sells all the secrets to his boy Albert

Unregistered
    Rat always has been

Unregistered
    Interesting you keeping bringing this old topic back to life. She’s made, nothing else matters

Unregistered

Great cop

It’s funny how a bunch of you dumbasses don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’ve known Chad longer than most of you probably haven’t even been alive and do nothing more than talk a lot of shit. Chad is not only a great cop, he respectful, hard-working, ethical and most importantly, a great family man. Unlike a lot of you dumbasses.

Unregistered
    You must not know Chad. I’d work for him any day. One of the few supervisors that will go to bat for his guys.

Unregistered
    Really great cop?? No where close to being one, was a glad hander majority of his career. Please give an example of his GREAT COP WORK..
    I’ll wait. He is nothing but a puppet who continues to run to AD and what is going on at this agency. So not only is he not a Great Cop he’s disloyal, and constantly has his hand.
    We will all wait for your examples of his Great Cop work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how a bunch of you dumbasses don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’ve known Chad longer than most of you probably haven’t even been alive and do nothing more than talk a lot of shit. Chad is not only a great cop, he respectful, hard-working, ethical and most importantly, a great family man. Unlike a lot of you dumbasses.
    GREAT COP??? Yea ok... please he doesn’t even believe that

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast