Chad Frisco - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Frisco

Unregistered
    If you want to measure ones "Cop" work or simply being alive while collecting a paycheck, go to the SAO case management system. Put in their PID or ABN and you can see how many cases they were the primary or arresting officer. It's very, very telling. Chad and K P ......pathetic, especially KP. 1 page each, or about 50 cases. Where most 10 year folks have 5 or more at 50. KP was on my squad for 2 years, worst Deputy I've ever worked with. Never ,ever saw her arrest anyone if she was at work and not doing Docobos "errands"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to measure ones "Cop" work or simply being alive while collecting a paycheck, go to the SAO case management system. Put in their PID or ABN and you can see how many cases they were the primary or arresting officer. It's very, very telling. Chad and K P ......pathetic, especially KP. 1 page each, or about 50 cases. Where most 10 year folks have 5 or more at 50. KP was on my squad for 2 years, worst Deputy I've ever worked with. Never ,ever saw her arrest anyone if she was at work and not doing Docobos "errands"
    IT is doing an analysis with the SAO to see who has reviewed the command staff’s records. You will be easily caught. And easily fired. Do yourself and resign immediately.

Unregistered
    IT is doing an analysis with the SAO to see who has reviewed the command staff’s records. You will be easily caught. And easily fired. Do yourself and resign immediately.
    Worried! Can't hardly type! Would like to see them explain that investigation! It's also all public record genius!

Unregistered
    Worried! Can't hardly type! Would like to see them explain that investigation! It's also all public record genius!
    I think it’s safe to say Chad and Kristi are true examples of dip dunking, pencil pushing, brown nosers’. It’s all about who you know or who ya b**w👍🏼👍🏼

Unregistered
    So it’s clear Frisco is anything but a great Cop and real go getter and was previously stated her.
    Stay focused KP has her on thread this is about Albert’s little snitch.

Unregistered
    Nice guy but not a GREAT COP

Unregistered
    Great Cop yeaaa no

Unregistered
    Great Cop!! Haaaa this guy is a glad hander at best. Never been a cop at all

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Chad Frisco

everthing is set for that day from parking to the tables inside to eatsee everyone there

Unregistered
    Still waiting for those examples of great police work..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast