Chad needs a Baptizin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chad needs a Baptizin

I'm sure Chad won't go. However, if CAIR, PUSH, FORWARD or LGBTQ sponsored he'd be there with a full camera crew and in a taxpayer purchased fully marked "Chad Chronnister Sheriff" logo with a hair and make-up station inside
    https://rrt.billygraham.org/event/ch...ign=rrt%20cleo

Unregistered
    Did you see the 2018 annual report with him hugging the black kid? Do you see how Collins keeps getting promotion after promotion? Chad is as liberal as they come yet runs as a "Republican". He's part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you see the 2018 annual report with him hugging the black kid? Do you see how Collins keeps getting promotion after promotion? Chad is as liberal as they come yet runs as a "Republican". He's part of the problem.

There's a specialty position opening soon. Only one minority is putting in for it. Guess who's getting the position.

Unregistered
    There's a specialty position opening soon. Only one minority is putting in for it. Guess who's getting the position.
    So? What the fukc are you gonna do about it, loser?

Unregistered
    So? What the fukc are you gonna do about it, loser?
    John M. Relax we know who you are. AC doesn't want to go any higher , bunch of skeletons in the closet. I'm sure the domestics he used to have will begin again when that closet opens.

Unregistered
    John M. Relax we know who you are. AC doesn't want to go any higher , bunch of skeletons in the closet. I'm sure the domestics he used to have will begin again when that closet opens.
    No way bro you mom kept her mouth shut. She won’t snitch on him.

Unregistered
    Who cares. I’d imagine AC loses a ton of sleep over idiots like you. I bet you without a doubt you kiss that Azzzzzz when Big AC rolls up

Unregistered
    Who cares. I’d imagine AC loses a ton of sleep over idiots like you. I bet you without a doubt you kiss that Azzzzzz when Big AC rolls up
    Lol that’s funny. Kiss his ass, for what reason?

Unregistered
    Throw some holy water on Chad and Donna and see what happens! Remember what happened to the Wicked Witch of the East!🔥🧹

Unregistered
    I'm sure Chad won't go. However, if CAIR, PUSH, FORWARD or LGBTQ sponsored he'd be there with a full camera crew and in a taxpayer purchased fully marked "Chad Chronnister Sheriff" logo with a hair and make-up station inside
    https://rrt.billygraham.org/event/ch...ign=rrt%20cleo
    This was also authored by the right wing nut retiree with the last name starting with “T”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast