Have you no Limits ???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Have you no Limits ???

This past weekend, we witnessed countless Deputies and Sgt's at the Wilton Manors Parade. Just how much did that cost BSO when the road is a few hundred short and Deputies struggle to take a day off? How much overtime was paid to send uniformed Deputies into a city that we do not patrol and participate in a parade? The Sheriff shows up in partial uniform ( no gun belt) and throws beads to a crowd of people for what? The answer is simple, VOTES. What about the driver for the Sheriff? I respect the guy and it certainly is not his fault for being there but what are his limits to self humiliation ? Was this what you got into law enforcement for? To chauffeur the Sheriff around and throw beads ? I thought the Sheriff said he wanted to remove politics from the Sheriff's Office? Every time I say this place can't get any lower, all I have to do is turn on the TV. Decades ago, BSO was known for law enforcement. Now we are known for cowardice, politics, two removed recent sheriffs, corruption............ my oh my

Unregistered
    It’s disgusting what we have become

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This past weekend, we witnessed countless Deputies and Sgt's at the Wilton Manors Parade. Just how much did that cost BSO when the road is a few hundred short and Deputies struggle to take a day off? How much overtime was paid to send uniformed Deputies into a city that we do not patrol and participate in a parade? The Sheriff shows up in partial uniform ( no gun belt) and throws beads to a crowd of people for what? The answer is simple, VOTES. What about the driver for the Sheriff? I respect the guy and it certainly is not his fault for being there but what are his limits to self humiliation ? Was this what you got into law enforcement for? To chauffeur the Sheriff around and throw beads ? I thought the Sheriff said he wanted to remove politics from the Sheriff's Office? Every time I say this place can't get any lower, all I have to do is turn on the TV. Decades ago, BSO was known for law enforcement. Now we are known for cowardice, politics, two removed recent sheriffs, corruption............ my oh my
    Why does the Sheriff need a driver to begin with???? Maybe C.D. Swings both ways and really enjoys it???
    This place is such a disgrace and will do anything for a F’in Vote!!!!

Unregistered
    This is the same expert that spoke out publicly against Turkey giveaways, outreach units and political spending. Should he be sooo stupid enough to run for election, he will be humiliated for talking out of both sides of his big stupid neck. We are taking notes. Not bashing Temporary for being there. I'm shiiiiting on him because I despise a hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Is this your first year with BSO? If not, please post your threads from the disgusting behavior that has been going on for quite some time now. Wasn't Israel a huge gay-grand-pooh-bah at the gay parade in years past?

Unregistered
    Is this your first year with BSO? If not, please post your threads from the disgusting behavior that has been going on for quite some time now. Wasn't Israel a huge gay-grand-pooh-bah at the gay parade in years past?
    You are correct. But sheriff Israel ran and won on that support, twice. He earned the right to be a political tool. Temporary showed up to Broward for the white girls and for those of you who automatically worship his expertness. He, very publically, tore this placed to shreds vowing to recreate it. He has done nothing but emulate the elected sheriff. As such, Temporary is a fake, fraud, phony. But that's ok, because he and that bedwetting undersheriff are just passing through.

Unregistered
    You are correct. But sheriff Israel ran and won on that support, twice. He earned the right to be a political tool. Temporary showed up to Broward for the white girls and for those of you who automatically worship his expertness. He, very publically, tore this placed to shreds vowing to recreate it. He has done nothing but emulate the elected sheriff. As such, Temporary is a fake, fraud, phony. But that's ok, because he and that bedwetting undersheriff are just passing through.
    Who are we backing then? if you say israel or pollock, i'm already gonzo.

Unregistered
    Who are we backing then? if you say israel or pollock, i'm already gonzo.
    The next election is Israel’s to lose. At this point it doesn’t matter because this place is a mess. But, who can beat him? Surely not this guy currently pretending with a dog collar of stars on his neck. Pollock showed his true hand and it wasn’t a good one. It’s going to be Israel and these guys who were wanded up are going to be regretting it.

Unregistered
    The next election is Israel’s to lose. At this point it doesn’t matter because this place is a mess. But, who can beat him? Surely not this guy currently pretending with a dog collar of stars on his neck. Pollock showed his true hand and it wasn’t a good one. It’s going to be Israel and these guys who were wanded up are going to be regretting it.
    If Desantis had just kept his hands out of this, Israel probably would have lost the next election because of everything that happened. But Desantis got heavy handed. Now the next election isn’t going to be about Israel. It’s going to be about pizzed off Democrat voters who were disenfranchised in the election process by a Republican Governor. And now not only do I think Israel will win the next election, he’ll likely be the sheriff here for a long time. The smart move would have been to let the voters decide.

Unregistered
    Unless the Democrats are convinced their candidate can beat Trump, it will be a low voter turnout. Even though the President and Sheriff are on the same ballot, only a fraction of the voters will bother casting a vote for Sheriff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast