Officer involved 317
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Officer involved 317

My prayers go out to the officer involved in the massive accident Saturday. We believed blue my brother

Unregistered
    I heard that the PVA came and did the fastest Houdini act known to man. A handful of officers came to support this officer. No command staff nothing of course the PBA wants her money for free lunch but they can’t support us when we need them LOL

Unregistered
    Who is the Chi be able run there today and try to make up for their lack of support. Jointly get rid of these jokers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that the PVA came and did the fastest Houdini act known to man. A handful of officers came to support this officer. No command staff nothing of course the PBA wants her money for free lunch but they can’t support us when we need them LOL
    Absolutely true

Unregistered
    That translation is the PBA is Crap. They were too busy doing their thing on the weekend. But this is a paying member that needed support.. What is that??? PBA is about them. Steadman, David, Jenkins all Are in a race to see who can Samir who is the most.. They don’t know that we all know the truth that they’re all garbage this officer was supported by his squad 2 sergeants great work Loosers..Vote if No Confidence for the PBA!!

Unregistered
    So Sad friend of mine works Intracoastal & stayed No Command staff supported him, PBA Presence was a quick 1-2 But don’t worry. I’m sure Jenkins will be there for propaganda and a selfie !! The PBA is scrap. These Nasty posts will get them to show up. Watch they will show up with Lunch & Bullshit after 3 days of this officers being hospitalized.

Unregistered
    What are the details ?Illness? Chase? Accident?

Unregistered
    Praying for him....

Unregistered
    Prayers to him. He is not even a PBA member. Hope he donates money to POAT.OFCS out there with no protection and no support but when they need help they sure have their hands out

Unregistered
    The PBA is not about service to the members. It’s about pretending to care. They take selfies so they can prove they were their. But it doesn’t tell the whole story. At best they do a hit and run.
    They don’t want their time interrupted. The PBA has become the worst organization around town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast